Spotlight for Exmouth attractions voted by families as ‘the very best’ of what Devon has to offer
- Credit: Archant
Families have named Exmouth Festival and World of Country Life as the very best of what Devon has to offer.
The two Exmouth attractions were runners-up in the 2018 Primary Times Reader Star Awards results, where readers voted for their favourite local family-friendly places.
Exmouth Festival, awarded runner-up, received the second highest number of votes in the free local family event category; the winner was the Donkey Sanctuary summer fair.
Exmouth Festival was runner-up local fair, show or festival; the winner was the Devon County Show.
World of Country Life tied jointly with Pennywell Farm and named runner-up in the family attraction, full day out, category; the winner was Crealy Adventure Park.
You may also want to watch:
Linda Edwards, Primary Times Devon publishing editor, said: “The results are incredibly insightful which allows us to take a glimpse into the minds of local people, discovering what the children enjoy most.
“We look forward to seeing what the next twelve months will bring and how the local attractions and venues will evolve and develop.”
- 1 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
- 2 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?
- 3 Introducing the Journal's newest columnst - Scott Gray
- 4 Open Door is here for the community during lockdown 3.0
- 5 Fishing vessel rescued by Exmouth RNLI
- 6 Headteacher ‘blown away’ by response to computer fundraising campaign
- 7 Town council’s slice of tax bill set to decrease
- 8 Rugby hopeful for a brighter summer
- 9 Budleigh café steps in to provide school lunch parcels
- 10 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year