Exeter fire fighters attend barn blaze

PUBLISHED: 09:46 10 November 2008 | UPDATED: 09:59 10 June 2010

TWO fire engines from Exeter attended a shed fire in Pennsylvania, Exeter.

Two fire engines from Exeter attended a shed fire in Pennsylvania, Exeter.

The crews attended the fire on Sunday, November 9, at Higher Kings Avenue, and found a shed blazing and started to use two breathing apparatus sets and one hose reel to extinguish the fire.

The fire involved a tumble dryer within the shed attached to a garage.

Two male casualties were treated using oxygen for the effects of smoke inhalation.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Exmouth Journal. Click the link in the orange box above for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Latest from the Exmouth Journal