Excitement mounting ahead of Topsham Food Festival
EXCITEMENT is mounting ahead of this weekend s Topsham Food Festival. The second annual three-day event starts tomorrow, June 18, and ends on Sunday, June 20, culminating with more than 300 tables lining the streets for a communal feast. The festival is h
EXCITEMENT is mounting ahead of this weekend's Topsham Food Festival.
The second annual three-day event starts tomorrow, June 18, and ends on Sunday, June 20, culminating with more than 300 tables lining the streets for a communal feast.
The festival is held in aid of the Topsham Community Association, the Force cancer charity and is being used to promote shopping locally.
A spokesperson for the event said: "The festival highlights so much that is outstanding and excellent, literally on our doorsteps.
You may also want to watch:
"Topsham residents are fortunate to have such a wealth of food shops, restaurants, pubs and cafes and it is up to the community to support these local businesses."
The full programme of events for Topsham Food Festival can be viewed by visiting the following website address: www.topshamfoodfestival.org.uk
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Young stage stars tell magical story of Matilda
- 3 New meeting place needed for nattering knitters
- 4 Explanation needed for failure to fulfil election pledge
- 5 Photographers invited to share their favourite images
- 6 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 7 Fantastic fight night return for local boxing
- 8 Exmouth's 'kite twins' triumph in national freestyle championships
- 9 Century celebrations ahead for wartime evacuee Joan
- 10 GP teams have seen 14% increase on pre-pandemic levels
For more information, call Liz Hodges on (01392) 873471, Marc Millon on (01392) 873778, Rachel Aldridge at Darts Farm on (01392) 878228 or email email@example.com