May I, through your letters’ column, say thank you to the doctors and, especially, the nurses on Exe Ward at the Royal Devon and Exeter Hopsital? They looked after me so well after my operation over the bank holiday weekend.
After reading so many negative reports on the NHS, I can only say the treatment and care I received was excellent.
I think we are all very lucky to have a great hospital like the RD&E.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Young stage stars tell magical story of Matilda
- 2 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 3 New meeting place needed for nattering knitters
- 4 Century celebrations ahead for wartime evacuee Joan
- 5 Fantastic fight night return for local boxing
- 6 Exmouth's 'kite twins' triumph in national freestyle championships
- 7 Photographers invited to share their favourite images
- 8 Explanation needed for failure to fulfil election pledge
- 9 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 10 GP teams have seen 14% increase on pre-pandemic levels