Eulogy for old Strand Garden
The Strand was grand where great trees did stand.
It was Exmouth’s original emporium.
But Devon council’s bureaucrats, with their official hard hats Turned it into the likes of a crematorium.
So mourn without pardon
For the loss of our quaint, charming and cosy garden.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 2 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 3 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 4 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 5 Early detection increases chances of successful treatment
- 6 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 7 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 8 Friends remember Alison as cancer support fund grows to £40,000
- 9 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 10 East Budleigh 'B' continue their unbeaten snooker start