Errant cat returns
An elderly 19-year-old cat has returned home to its owners revitalised, two weeks after she went missing.
The Penza family of Littleham said the cat, which normally does not leave their garden, disappeared from their house on The Green on November 4.
The 19-year-old black and white moggy left the family home thin with a bald patch and returned revitalised.
A family member said: “I was talking to someone at the door and in she strolled as though nothing had happened. It didn’t even register at first.
“I had been so worried and there she was just sitting in the kitchen looking up at me.”
You may also want to watch:
She said she looked healthy and her bald patch had even grown back: “I just wanted to say thank you to all the kind people who rang me and tried to help. One lady even took me to where she thought she has seen her last.”
- 1 A plan for grassroots sport that must not be allowed to falter
- 2 Exmouth deliver outstanding display in local derby
- 3 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 4 Lifeboat crew rescue kitesurfing girl
- 5 Exmouth 2nds return to action with a win
- 6 Voluntary sector shows again how it responds quickly
- 7 Sound move to join singing group
- 8 Plenty of evidence why Devon won't give up the ghost
- 9 Property of the Week: Fortfield Terrace, Sidmouth
- 10 The upcoming annual Budget and how it might help those struggling this winter