Enforce the rules says dog lover
I wrote to you some time ago about my concerns with dog control in the area. Two events now prompt me to write again. The first is the tragic case of the puppy savaged on Woodbury Common.
I wrote to you some time ago about my concerns with dog control in the area. Two events now prompt me to write again.
The first is the tragic case of the puppy savaged on Woodbury Common. I no longer walk there because of the number of ferocious dogs wandering about.
The second is the letter calling for a ban on dogs on The Maer. Maybe a supervised dog area is the answer as in the USA.
We need to enforce the rules and maybe return to licensing. I am a dog lover and feel we owe it to them, but, at the same time, I realise some people are wary and even horrified at the sight of unsupervised or anti-social dogs.
You may also want to watch:
David Ben Gwilliam,
64 Bicton Street, Exmouth.
- 1 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 2 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 3 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 4 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 5 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 6 Friends remember Alison as cancer support fund grows to £40,000
- 7 Budleigh up to third with thrilling win
- 8 Property supply continues to be an issue as we approach the end of the year
- 9 '9 to 5' smash hit musical about to come your way
- 10 Tributes flow for man who helped reshape city