There s a Lurcher in our family, Arthur, a big dog with the most amazing sense of smell.
There's a Lurcher in our family, Arthur, a big dog with the most amazing sense of smell. He can smell something interesting at 500 paces. He really loves interesting things.
I would say elves are interesting, wouldn't you? Jolly little chaps, all dressed in green like Robin Hood's men. Dance a lot. I haven't met any, you understand, but I've read all about them. If there were any elves on the Imperial Recreation Ground, my Arthur would have sussed them out. Maybe even brought me one as a present but, don't worry, he has a lovely soft mouth.
The team of Elvin Safety Inspectors who seem so concerned about the security of elves on the Rec' that they aren't there any more. If I were asked, I'd say they most probably flew away on kites to a place deeper in the country where they can leap and play without odd bods with clip-boards bothering them with silly questions.
But I wouldn't know for sure, because I've never actually met one.
You may also want to watch:
75 Egremont Road, Exmouth.
- 1 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 2 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 3 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 4 Two seats up for grabs in town council by-election
- 5 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 6 Latest from the Devon Cricket League
- 7 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 8 Plans for Beacon land to be used by hotel thrown out
- 9 Lets welcome visitors back to beautiful area of the world
- 10 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons