There s a Lurcher in our family, Arthur, a big dog with the most amazing sense of smell.
There's a Lurcher in our family, Arthur, a big dog with the most amazing sense of smell. He can smell something interesting at 500 paces. He really loves interesting things.
I would say elves are interesting, wouldn't you? Jolly little chaps, all dressed in green like Robin Hood's men. Dance a lot. I haven't met any, you understand, but I've read all about them. If there were any elves on the Imperial Recreation Ground, my Arthur would have sussed them out. Maybe even brought me one as a present but, don't worry, he has a lovely soft mouth.
The team of Elvin Safety Inspectors who seem so concerned about the security of elves on the Rec' that they aren't there any more. If I were asked, I'd say they most probably flew away on kites to a place deeper in the country where they can leap and play without odd bods with clip-boards bothering them with silly questions.
But I wouldn't know for sure, because I've never actually met one.
You may also want to watch:
75 Egremont Road, Exmouth.
- 1 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 2 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 3 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 4 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 5 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 6 Better broadband rollout will deliver speeds you'd expect
- 7 Exmouth Talking Newspaper celebrates 40th birthday
- 8 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 9 Friends remember Alison as cancer support fund grows to £40,000
- 10 Covid support team thanks community for generous help