Woodbury Salterton to be consulted on waste plan
An event in Woodbury Salterton has been added to the public consultation on the future of dealing with the county’s waste.
The countywide consultation on the Devon Waste Plan has been ongoing since May 11 and is continuing until August 3
A number of public exhibitions have already been held across the county, to give people the chance the see the potential site options and draft policies and to seek comments on them.
Woodbury Salterton has hosted an exhibition on the Waste Plan, as the Greendale Barton area is included within the consultation document as a potential site option for an energy recovery facility.
However, a further consultation exhibition has been arranged for Tuesday July 10 between 5pm and 9pm at Woodbury Salterton Village Hall.
You may also want to watch:
During the exhibitions, County Council officers will be available to answer questions and listen to comments on the Devon Waste Plan Consultation Document.
- 1 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 2 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 3 Friends remember Alison as cancer support fund grows to £40,000
- 4 Budleigh up to third with thrilling win
- 5 Vandals target vital equipment used by coastwatch team
- 6 Serious injury abandons Exmouth v Brislington
- 7 Much-loved public parks given the green flag
- 8 Call for 370 more care workers in East Devon
- 9 Exmouth salutes its 'town of flowers' award winners
- 10 St Peter's runner-up in Devon's best churchyard award