Woodbury Salterton to be consulted on waste plan
An event in Woodbury Salterton has been added to the public consultation on the future of dealing with the county’s waste.
The countywide consultation on the Devon Waste Plan has been ongoing since May 11 and is continuing until August 3
A number of public exhibitions have already been held across the county, to give people the chance the see the potential site options and draft policies and to seek comments on them.
Woodbury Salterton has hosted an exhibition on the Waste Plan, as the Greendale Barton area is included within the consultation document as a potential site option for an energy recovery facility.
However, a further consultation exhibition has been arranged for Tuesday July 10 between 5pm and 9pm at Woodbury Salterton Village Hall.
You may also want to watch:
During the exhibitions, County Council officers will be available to answer questions and listen to comments on the Devon Waste Plan Consultation Document.
- 1 New recruits to help keep a safe watch over Exmouth coast
- 2 Mayor breaks ground at new Topsham retirement development
- 3 Exmouth road extension backed in parliament
- 4 Budleigh's community workshop is proud of its heritage
- 5 Black belt grading success for Lympstone and Exmouth Karate students
- 6 Repair café returns to town to lend a helping hand
- 7 Exmouth local set to brave the shave for friend Simon
- 8 Appeal for Lifeboat volunteer guides for new station tours
- 9 Be on your guard against toxic hogweed
- 10 Devon played a major role in the English Civil War