Woodbury Salterton to be consulted on waste plan
An event in Woodbury Salterton has been added to the public consultation on the future of dealing with the county’s waste.
The countywide consultation on the Devon Waste Plan has been ongoing since May 11 and is continuing until August 3
A number of public exhibitions have already been held across the county, to give people the chance the see the potential site options and draft policies and to seek comments on them.
Woodbury Salterton has hosted an exhibition on the Waste Plan, as the Greendale Barton area is included within the consultation document as a potential site option for an energy recovery facility.
However, a further consultation exhibition has been arranged for Tuesday July 10 between 5pm and 9pm at Woodbury Salterton Village Hall.
You may also want to watch:
During the exhibitions, County Council officers will be available to answer questions and listen to comments on the Devon Waste Plan Consultation Document.
- 1 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 2 Lets welcome visitors back to beautiful area of the world
- 3 Lympstone relocation for Lawoofs Devon
- 4 Budleigh CIC to launch more courses for adults with learning disabilities
- 5 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 6 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 7 Sea shantys sound romantic, but are accounts of life on the waves
- 8 All about the data for Exmouth youth
- 9 Lifetime membership for Exmouth in Bloom’s 100th ‘friend’
- 10 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’