Woodbury Salterton to be consulted on waste plan
An event in Woodbury Salterton has been added to the public consultation on the future of dealing with the county’s waste.
The countywide consultation on the Devon Waste Plan has been ongoing since May 11 and is continuing until August 3
A number of public exhibitions have already been held across the county, to give people the chance the see the potential site options and draft policies and to seek comments on them.
Woodbury Salterton has hosted an exhibition on the Waste Plan, as the Greendale Barton area is included within the consultation document as a potential site option for an energy recovery facility.
However, a further consultation exhibition has been arranged for Tuesday July 10 between 5pm and 9pm at Woodbury Salterton Village Hall.
You may also want to watch:
During the exhibitions, County Council officers will be available to answer questions and listen to comments on the Devon Waste Plan Consultation Document.
- 1 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 2 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 3 A new arrival for Christmas at the Sampson household
- 4 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 5 The positive vibe from volunteering is truly uplifting
- 6 New year, new partnerships and opportunity - Laura Woodward-Drake
- 7 There are some hard truths we need to accept about the pandemic
- 8 Look to the future to find the key to motivation
- 9 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
- 10 Stunning sunrise and sunset entries submitted for joint chamber contest