Toddler fun at Exmouth Festival
Exmouth Children’s Centre will be running three days of sessions in Manor Gardens during the Exmouth Festival.
The sessions will take place on Wednesday June 6 to Friday June 8 with Festival Picnic and Play Time from 12pm to 1.30pm and Stay and Play from 2pm to 3pm each day.
Morning sessions will be taking place taking place between 10am and 11.30am.
On the Wednesday it will be ‘Bumps and Baby’, a relaxed session for families expecting or with new babies.
On the Thursday there will be ‘Little Explorers’ , a fun, sensory play for babies and toddlers upto aged two using low cost every day resources.
You may also want to watch:
And on Friday there is ‘Little Dinos’, for multiples birth families and those expecting twins, triplets and more.
All the sessions are aimed at children up to age five with their parents, carers and older brothers and sisters.
- 1 Exmouth road extension backed in parliament
- 2 Bouncing back with our Library of Things
- 3 Exmouth local set to brave the shave for friend Simon
- 4 Exmouth Parkrun is back with a bang
- 5 East Devon MP humbled by care home visit
- 6 Western League opener for Exmouth Town
- 7 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 8 TV presenter Josie makes a splash at holiday park
- 9 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 10 Stunning displays for this year's Britain in Bloom awards
Outreach co-ordinator Craig Jolly said: “The centre is gearing up for the challenge of lifting our services from our centres to the Children’s Marquee.
“The sessions will be similar to our “Whatever the Weather” holiday session’s on a grander scale which will include some great play opportunities.
“We feel this will be great opportunity for the centre team to catch up with families who have used the centre as well as those who have not attended the centre’s sessions before. We are also there to respond to any parent’s questions about family support and groups for toddlers in the Exmouth area.”
For further information call the Centre on 01395 226789.