Toddler fun at Exmouth Festival
Exmouth Children’s Centre will be running three days of sessions in Manor Gardens during the Exmouth Festival.
The sessions will take place on Wednesday June 6 to Friday June 8 with Festival Picnic and Play Time from 12pm to 1.30pm and Stay and Play from 2pm to 3pm each day.
Morning sessions will be taking place taking place between 10am and 11.30am.
On the Wednesday it will be ‘Bumps and Baby’, a relaxed session for families expecting or with new babies.
On the Thursday there will be ‘Little Explorers’ , a fun, sensory play for babies and toddlers upto aged two using low cost every day resources.
You may also want to watch:
And on Friday there is ‘Little Dinos’, for multiples birth families and those expecting twins, triplets and more.
All the sessions are aimed at children up to age five with their parents, carers and older brothers and sisters.
- 1 New attractions and vendors as Queen’s Drive Space gets ready for summer
- 2 Exmouth folk and visitors love their coffee!
- 3 Clyst Valley park is part of Exmouth to Exmoor national trail vision
- 4 Christine Channon retains Devon County Council seat
- 5 Exmouth Harriers take to the roads again
- 6 Former Exmouth and Budleigh officer nominated for lifetime achievement award
- 7 Plea for help to outfit Budleigh’s new community workshop
- 8 ‘Pay what you can’ at Open Door Community Café
- 9 Tribute paid to former town manager Suzy
- 10 WBW Solicitors sponsoring best start up business award
Outreach co-ordinator Craig Jolly said: “The centre is gearing up for the challenge of lifting our services from our centres to the Children’s Marquee.
“The sessions will be similar to our “Whatever the Weather” holiday session’s on a grander scale which will include some great play opportunities.
“We feel this will be great opportunity for the centre team to catch up with families who have used the centre as well as those who have not attended the centre’s sessions before. We are also there to respond to any parent’s questions about family support and groups for toddlers in the Exmouth area.”
For further information call the Centre on 01395 226789.