Thriller at Littleham Primary School
Children at Littleham Primary School performed songs by Michael Jackson and Abba at a recent production – and donated the takings to charity.
The show was based loosely on Michael Jackson and Thriller and was a success, with children bringing their own ideas and creative flair to the whole event.
The show raised �140 and the children have decided to donate the money to Starlight Children’s Charity, which grants wishes to children with a terminal illness.
The production was run by two members of staff, Jo Poslett and Leigh Dickinson.
Jo said: “The children were all very enthusiastic during rehearsals, coming up with their own ideas for songs and dances - this enthusiasm shone through during the performance.
You may also want to watch:
“For many of them, this was the first time they had performed in front of an audience and they all gave 100 per cent, making it a night to remember for all of us. Well done, everyone!”
- 1 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 2 Medics start fundraising row from Exmouth to help life-saving charities
- 3 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 4 Budleigh Lions welcome two new members
- 5 Beachgoers share moment of wonder
- 6 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 7 Community rallies round to make raffle a success and help Lions
- 8 Dealer took over vulnerable people's homes in Exmouth and Exeter
- 9 Repair cafe opens again
- 10 Chair of council is the right man for the job