Thriller at Littleham Primary School
Children at Littleham Primary School performed songs by Michael Jackson and Abba at a recent production – and donated the takings to charity.
The show was based loosely on Michael Jackson and Thriller and was a success, with children bringing their own ideas and creative flair to the whole event.
The show raised �140 and the children have decided to donate the money to Starlight Children’s Charity, which grants wishes to children with a terminal illness.
The production was run by two members of staff, Jo Poslett and Leigh Dickinson.
Jo said: “The children were all very enthusiastic during rehearsals, coming up with their own ideas for songs and dances - this enthusiasm shone through during the performance.
You may also want to watch:
“For many of them, this was the first time they had performed in front of an audience and they all gave 100 per cent, making it a night to remember for all of us. Well done, everyone!”
- 1 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 2 Lets welcome visitors back to beautiful area of the world
- 3 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 4 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 5 Lympstone relocation for Lawoofs Devon
- 6 Sea shantys sound romantic, but are accounts of life on the waves
- 7 Anglers travelling further for fishing delights
- 8 Two seats up for grabs in town council by-election
- 9 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 10 East Budleigh 2nds 2-1 Millwey Rise