Thriller at Littleham Primary School
Children at Littleham Primary School performed songs by Michael Jackson and Abba at a recent production – and donated the takings to charity.
The show was based loosely on Michael Jackson and Thriller and was a success, with children bringing their own ideas and creative flair to the whole event.
The show raised �140 and the children have decided to donate the money to Starlight Children’s Charity, which grants wishes to children with a terminal illness.
The production was run by two members of staff, Jo Poslett and Leigh Dickinson.
Jo said: “The children were all very enthusiastic during rehearsals, coming up with their own ideas for songs and dances - this enthusiasm shone through during the performance.
You may also want to watch:
“For many of them, this was the first time they had performed in front of an audience and they all gave 100 per cent, making it a night to remember for all of us. Well done, everyone!”
- 1 Exmouth deliver outstanding display in local derby
- 2 Lifeboat crew rescue kitesurfing girl
- 3 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 4 Voluntary sector shows again how it responds quickly
- 5 Exmouth 2nds return to action with a win
- 6 Property of the Week: Fortfield Terrace, Sidmouth
- 7 Withies pick up their first away win of the season in Cornwall
- 8 Plenty of evidence why Devon won't give up the ghost
- 9 Concept of 'live local' more important than ever in housing crisis
- 10 Big or small, we can all do our bit to care for planet we live on