Thriller at Littleham Primary School
Children at Littleham Primary School performed songs by Michael Jackson and Abba at a recent production – and donated the takings to charity.
The show was based loosely on Michael Jackson and Thriller and was a success, with children bringing their own ideas and creative flair to the whole event.
The show raised �140 and the children have decided to donate the money to Starlight Children’s Charity, which grants wishes to children with a terminal illness.
The production was run by two members of staff, Jo Poslett and Leigh Dickinson.
Jo said: “The children were all very enthusiastic during rehearsals, coming up with their own ideas for songs and dances - this enthusiasm shone through during the performance.
You may also want to watch:
“For many of them, this was the first time they had performed in front of an audience and they all gave 100 per cent, making it a night to remember for all of us. Well done, everyone!”
- 1 Family pride for Kayleigh the Chief
- 2 New recycling centre permit scheme to kerb commercial dumping
- 3 Hospiscare thanks to businesses who raised £14,500
- 4 Couple walking from Exmouth to Swanage in memory of Pippa
- 5 Words of respect and dignity honoured Adrian
- 6 Chamber inundated with snaps of Exmouth and Budleigh at sunrise and sunset
- 7 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 8 Food Drink Devon opens entries for 2021 awards
- 9 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
- 10 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?