Tea party for pre-school’s Little Otters
- Credit: Archant
Youngsters at an East Budleigh pre-school have celebrated all that is good about it in the most quintessentially English manner possible.
The children were joined by staff and parents at Little Otters Pre-school for a tea party, enjoying refreshments after playing games, having their faces painted and doing crafts.
Pre-school leader Michelle Chudley said the party was a way of saying goodbye to the oldest children, who will be leaving to start primary school, and also of thanking its staff for their commitment.
She said: “We have clocked up so many years between us, when with some preschools and nurseries their turnover is rather a lot.
“It was a big party to celebrate Little Otters as a pre-school. The children loved it.”
You may also want to watch:
To find out more about the preschool, call 01395 445825 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 2 Budleigh Coronavirus Community Lifelines
- 3 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
- 4 Police warning over fake Covid-19 vaccine texts scam
- 5 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 6 Stunning sunrise and sunset entries submitted for joint chamber contest
- 7 'we're here to help' Budleigh Covid Support Group ready for action
- 8 There's light at the end of the tunnel - but for now embrace lockdown life
- 9 Community energy funding helps TRIP coordinate thousands of requests for support
- 10 Temporary seafront attractions to remain in place for the summer