Tea party for pre-school’s Little Otters
- Credit: Archant
Youngsters at an East Budleigh pre-school have celebrated all that is good about it in the most quintessentially English manner possible.
The children were joined by staff and parents at Little Otters Pre-school for a tea party, enjoying refreshments after playing games, having their faces painted and doing crafts.
Pre-school leader Michelle Chudley said the party was a way of saying goodbye to the oldest children, who will be leaving to start primary school, and also of thanking its staff for their commitment.
She said: “We have clocked up so many years between us, when with some preschools and nurseries their turnover is rather a lot.
“It was a big party to celebrate Little Otters as a pre-school. The children loved it.”
You may also want to watch:
To find out more about the preschool, call 01395 445825 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Outpouring of support for Afghan refugees arriving in Exmouth
- 2 Local government working together to help Afghan refugees
- 3 Jack does the trick in Budleigh victory
- 4 Afghan refugees to be found temporary accommodation in Exmouth
- 5 Wider ramifications of this summer's traveller troubles
- 6 Exmouth Harrier Jenny Reay excels at Newton Abbot Ladies 10km
- 7 Round-robin barbecue event huge success
- 8 Festival is blessed with sunshine and celebrities
- 9 Huge lifestyle changes are needed to avert disaster
- 10 Difficult decisions needed to tackle big issues