Tag rugby at Littleham Primary School
RUGBY fans in and around Exmouth have good cause to be despondent over England s poor displays in the ongoing Six Nations tournament.
RUGBY fans in and around Exmouth have good cause to be despondent over England's poor displays in the ongoing Six Nations tournament.
There is, however, no need to worry too much with talented youngsters coming through the ranks and perhaps destined for future success in the sport - with children at Littleham Primary School being one example.
Pupils have been taking part in an after-school tag rugby club run by Exmouth first team players Richard Cadywould and Murray Daniel.
Rosemary Roberts, PE coordinator at Littleham Primary, said: "Each session involves learning new skills and enjoying playing friendly games.
You may also want to watch:
"With their improving ability and team work, they are looking forward to taking part in two festivals that will take place at Exmouth Rugby Football Club towards the end of the month.
"The pupils really benefit from the skilful and exciting coaching that the Exmouth players bring.
- 1 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 2 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 3 Budleigh up to third with thrilling win
- 4 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 5 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 6 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 7 Friends remember Alison as cancer support fund grows to £40,000
- 8 '9 to 5' smash hit musical about to come your way
- 9 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 10 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon