Tag rugby at Littleham Primary School
RUGBY fans in and around Exmouth have good cause to be despondent over England s poor displays in the ongoing Six Nations tournament.
RUGBY fans in and around Exmouth have good cause to be despondent over England's poor displays in the ongoing Six Nations tournament.
There is, however, no need to worry too much with talented youngsters coming through the ranks and perhaps destined for future success in the sport - with children at Littleham Primary School being one example.
Pupils have been taking part in an after-school tag rugby club run by Exmouth first team players Richard Cadywould and Murray Daniel.
Rosemary Roberts, PE coordinator at Littleham Primary, said: "Each session involves learning new skills and enjoying playing friendly games.
You may also want to watch:
"With their improving ability and team work, they are looking forward to taking part in two festivals that will take place at Exmouth Rugby Football Club towards the end of the month.
"The pupils really benefit from the skilful and exciting coaching that the Exmouth players bring.
- 1 Exmouth road extension backed in parliament
- 2 Exmouth local set to brave the shave for friend Simon
- 3 Bouncing back with our Library of Things
- 4 Appeal for Lifeboat volunteer guides for new station tours
- 5 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 6 TV presenter Josie makes a splash at holiday park
- 7 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 8 East Devon MP humbled by care home visit
- 9 MP and councillors call for rethink on plan for cycle lane
- 10 Exmouth Parkrun is back with a bang