Tag rugby at Littleham Primary School
RUGBY fans in and around Exmouth have good cause to be despondent over England s poor displays in the ongoing Six Nations tournament.
RUGBY fans in and around Exmouth have good cause to be despondent over England's poor displays in the ongoing Six Nations tournament.
There is, however, no need to worry too much with talented youngsters coming through the ranks and perhaps destined for future success in the sport - with children at Littleham Primary School being one example.
Pupils have been taking part in an after-school tag rugby club run by Exmouth first team players Richard Cadywould and Murray Daniel.
Rosemary Roberts, PE coordinator at Littleham Primary, said: "Each session involves learning new skills and enjoying playing friendly games.
You may also want to watch:
"With their improving ability and team work, they are looking forward to taking part in two festivals that will take place at Exmouth Rugby Football Club towards the end of the month.
"The pupils really benefit from the skilful and exciting coaching that the Exmouth players bring.
- 1 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?
- 2 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year
- 3 Sports-related projects set for £300,000 developer cash boost
- 4 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
- 5 'Use any quotation you like, there is a huge problem' - Anthony Bernard
- 6 Budleigh café steps in to provide school lunch parcels
- 7 The 'frightening' contrast in dealing with defeat - Eileen Wragg
- 8 Reverend Steve Jones - Finding a Quiet Space
- 9 Budleigh football facing a moral dilemma
- 10 Lets use money from cancelled holidays to help those in need - Anthony Bernard