Tag rugby at Littleham Primary School
RUGBY fans in and around Exmouth have good cause to be despondent over England s poor displays in the ongoing Six Nations tournament.
RUGBY fans in and around Exmouth have good cause to be despondent over England's poor displays in the ongoing Six Nations tournament.
There is, however, no need to worry too much with talented youngsters coming through the ranks and perhaps destined for future success in the sport - with children at Littleham Primary School being one example.
Pupils have been taking part in an after-school tag rugby club run by Exmouth first team players Richard Cadywould and Murray Daniel.
Rosemary Roberts, PE coordinator at Littleham Primary, said: "Each session involves learning new skills and enjoying playing friendly games.
You may also want to watch:
"With their improving ability and team work, they are looking forward to taking part in two festivals that will take place at Exmouth Rugby Football Club towards the end of the month.
"The pupils really benefit from the skilful and exciting coaching that the Exmouth players bring.
- 1 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 2 Lets welcome visitors back to beautiful area of the world
- 3 Lympstone relocation for Lawoofs Devon
- 4 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 5 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 6 Sea shantys sound romantic, but are accounts of life on the waves
- 7 Budleigh CIC to launch more courses for adults with learning disabilities
- 8 Lifetime membership for Exmouth in Bloom’s 100th ‘friend’
- 9 All about the data for Exmouth youth
- 10 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’