School for superheroes at Littleham
- Credit: Archant
Superman, Batman and superheroes galore were spotted at Littleham Primary School when the youngsters held a Superheroes Day as part of a school project.
Caped crusaders and superheroes headed for Littleham Primary School when the youngsters ditched their uniform to mark Superhero Day.
The Year one pupils dressed up as their favourite characters as part of this term’s theme, gadgets and cool stuff.
The superhero theme helped the younger pupils discuss their characters’ tools of the trade, linking in with the school’s project.
The school said the fun day encouraged the youngsters to develop their language and writing skills.
You may also want to watch:
A Littleham Primary School spokeswoman said the dress-up day had been linked to the curriculum, through literacy and language and writing.
She said: “They all had a wonderful day. They had a lovely time and really enjoyed themselves.
- 1 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 2 Police warning over fake Covid-19 vaccine texts scam
- 3 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 4 'we're here to help' Budleigh Covid Support Group ready for action
- 5 Budleigh Coronavirus Community Lifelines
- 6 ‘We’re here to help’ - eMAG’s volunteers ready to help during latest lockdown
- 7 Put the kettle on to support your local hospice
- 8 Exeter City Community Trust stepping up again
- 9 Temporary seafront attractions to remain in place for the summer
- 10 Exmouth man get Royal recognition for services to marines charity
“There were several Spiderman and Batman running around, with masks on. “Trying to work out who was who, was confusing!”