School for superheroes at Littleham
- Credit: Archant
Superman, Batman and superheroes galore were spotted at Littleham Primary School when the youngsters held a Superheroes Day as part of a school project.
Caped crusaders and superheroes headed for Littleham Primary School when the youngsters ditched their uniform to mark Superhero Day.
The Year one pupils dressed up as their favourite characters as part of this term’s theme, gadgets and cool stuff.
The superhero theme helped the younger pupils discuss their characters’ tools of the trade, linking in with the school’s project.
The school said the fun day encouraged the youngsters to develop their language and writing skills.
You may also want to watch:
A Littleham Primary School spokeswoman said the dress-up day had been linked to the curriculum, through literacy and language and writing.
She said: “They all had a wonderful day. They had a lovely time and really enjoyed themselves.
- 1 Serious injury abandons Exmouth v Brislington
- 2 Exmouth salutes its 'town of flowers' award winners
- 3 Century celebrations ahead for wartime evacuee Joan
- 4 Exmouth's 'kite twins' triumph in national freestyle championships
- 5 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 6 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 7 Vandals target vital equipment used by coastwatch team
- 8 Young stage stars tell magical story of Matilda
- 9 Friends remember Alison as cancer support fund grows to £40,000
- 10 Photographers invited to share their favourite images
“There were several Spiderman and Batman running around, with masks on. “Trying to work out who was who, was confusing!”