Report success for Lady Seaward’s
Lady Seaward’s C of E Primary School is celebrating after a successful report from a church inspector.
As a Church of England school, Lady Seaward receives SIAS reports from religious inspectors as well as the usual school Ofsted report.
The latest SIAS report, the first since the school became a member of the First Federation in 2009, has rated the school as an ‘outstanding’ C of E school.
The report said: “The school’s strengths are the leadership, vision and management of the executive headteacher, the outstanding relationships within the school, community and the wider federation, and the development of the spiritual awareness of all children.
“The relationships between staff, governors, parents and the community support all children and contribute to the outstanding Christian distinctiveness of the school.”
You may also want to watch:
Lady Seaward’s SIAS success comes just weeks after Ofsted inspectors rated the school as ‘good’.
In recognition of the school’s achievement, the Bishop of Crediton, Right Reverend Bob Evens, visited the school to present them with a certificate.
- 1 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 2 Stunning sunrise and sunset entries submitted for joint chamber contest
- 3 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
- 4 There are some hard truths we need to accept about the pandemic
- 5 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 6 Police warning over fake Covid-19 vaccine texts scam
- 7 Budleigh Coronavirus Community Lifelines
- 8 New year, new partnerships and opportunity - Laura Woodward-Drake
- 9 'we're here to help' Budleigh Covid Support Group ready for action
- 10 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon