Pupils pick up tasty tips about Easter
Brixington Primary School pupils learned lessons of Easter with hot cross buns and and egg hunt
The meaning of Easter was brought to life for Brixington Primary School pupils when they took part in a host of topical activities.
The foundation stage youngsters tucked into hot cross buns, while learning why they are eaten at Easter.
The Easter celebrations ended with an Easter bunny and egg hunt in the sunshine.
A spokeswoman for Brixington Primary School said: “Thanks must be given to Exeter Diocese for donating Easter cards explaining why hot cross buns are special.
You may also want to watch:
“Thanks also to Tesco, Exmouth, for donating the hot cross buns. Some were devoured in school, the rest were taken home with the Easter cards to share with families.”
- 1 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 2 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 3 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 4 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 5 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 6 Better broadband rollout will deliver speeds you'd expect
- 7 Exmouth Talking Newspaper celebrates 40th birthday
- 8 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 9 Friends remember Alison as cancer support fund grows to £40,000
- 10 Covid support team thanks community for generous help