Pupils pick up tasty tips about Easter
Brixington Primary School pupils learned lessons of Easter with hot cross buns and and egg hunt
The meaning of Easter was brought to life for Brixington Primary School pupils when they took part in a host of topical activities.
The foundation stage youngsters tucked into hot cross buns, while learning why they are eaten at Easter.
The Easter celebrations ended with an Easter bunny and egg hunt in the sunshine.
A spokeswoman for Brixington Primary School said: “Thanks must be given to Exeter Diocese for donating Easter cards explaining why hot cross buns are special.
You may also want to watch:
“Thanks also to Tesco, Exmouth, for donating the hot cross buns. Some were devoured in school, the rest were taken home with the Easter cards to share with families.”
- 1 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 2 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 3 Chair of council is the right man for the job
- 4 Funding boost means park team can get their skates on
- 5 Repair cafe opens again
- 6 The virus brought into focus many problems that were already there
- 7 MP and councillors call for rethink on plan for cycle lane
- 8 Communities complete vital work to protect future development
- 9 Estuary team invite families to go wild with summer activities
- 10 Dealer took over vulnerable people's homes in Exmouth and Exeter