Pupils pick up tasty tips about Easter
Brixington Primary School pupils learned lessons of Easter with hot cross buns and and egg hunt
The meaning of Easter was brought to life for Brixington Primary School pupils when they took part in a host of topical activities.
The foundation stage youngsters tucked into hot cross buns, while learning why they are eaten at Easter.
The Easter celebrations ended with an Easter bunny and egg hunt in the sunshine.
A spokeswoman for Brixington Primary School said: “Thanks must be given to Exeter Diocese for donating Easter cards explaining why hot cross buns are special.
You may also want to watch:
“Thanks also to Tesco, Exmouth, for donating the hot cross buns. Some were devoured in school, the rest were taken home with the Easter cards to share with families.”
- 1 There are some hard truths we need to accept about the pandemic
- 2 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 3 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 4 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 5 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
- 6 Stunning sunrise and sunset entries submitted for joint chamber contest
- 7 Police warning over fake Covid-19 vaccine texts scam
- 8 New year, new partnerships and opportunity - Laura Woodward-Drake
- 9 Budleigh Coronavirus Community Lifelines
- 10 Community thanked for help in setting up rapid testing centre at college