Pupils pick up tasty tips about Easter
Brixington Primary School pupils learned lessons of Easter with hot cross buns and and egg hunt
The meaning of Easter was brought to life for Brixington Primary School pupils when they took part in a host of topical activities.
The foundation stage youngsters tucked into hot cross buns, while learning why they are eaten at Easter.
The Easter celebrations ended with an Easter bunny and egg hunt in the sunshine.
A spokeswoman for Brixington Primary School said: “Thanks must be given to Exeter Diocese for donating Easter cards explaining why hot cross buns are special.
You may also want to watch:
“Thanks also to Tesco, Exmouth, for donating the hot cross buns. Some were devoured in school, the rest were taken home with the Easter cards to share with families.”
- 1 LED venues set out plans for reopening on roadmap out of lockdown
- 2 Climate Conversation programme for Exmouth and Honiton
- 3 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 4 Youngsters thriving in outdoor environment
- 5 Lympstone relocation for Lawoofs Devon
- 6 Wild fire warning after camp fire remnants found at Bystock
- 7 Lifetime membership for Exmouth in Bloom’s 100th ‘friend’
- 8 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 9 Budleigh Male Voice Choir resuming in-person rehearsals
- 10 Booktrack success for Fraya, 10