‘Mums, bring your toddlers to Brixington’
A Brixington children’s group is appealing for more members following the departure of several youngsters into school.
Brixington Baby and Toddler Group is open every Tuesday afternoon, between 1.30pm and 3pm, during term time.
Based at Brixington Pre-school, Knappe Cross Community Centre, Brixington Lane, it is open for parents and carers with children aged up to five years old.
A spokesman for the group said: “It is a great way to meet new people and socialise with friends.
“Parents and carers are responsible for their own children during the session, but there are staff on hand to help and offer advice.”
You may also want to watch:
The group offers a wide range of play activities to keep the little ones entertained, with two outdoor areas, a covered area and a grassed area with outdoor play equipment including trikes, climbing frames, slides and a playhouse.
During every session, a snack and drink is offered, with hot drinks available for parents and carers.
- 1 LED venues set out plans for reopening on roadmap out of lockdown
- 2 Climate Conversation programme for Exmouth and Honiton
- 3 Youngsters thriving in outdoor environment
- 4 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 5 Lympstone relocation for Lawoofs Devon
- 6 Wild fire warning after camp fire remnants found at Bystock
- 7 Lifetime membership for Exmouth in Bloom’s 100th ‘friend’
- 8 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 9 Budleigh Male Voice Choir resuming in-person rehearsals
- 10 Booktrack success for Fraya, 10
The spokesman said: “The first session is free, and, after that, it is �2.20 per session per child and �1.20 for each additional child. Children under six months old are free.”
l If you would like any further information, please contact Jacky Baker on (01395) 277334.