Marpool School Grounds Day
MUMS and dads get a chance to see whether an Exmouth school is right for their child tomorrow.
Prospective parents get to have a look around at Marpool Primary School in Moorfield Road at their Grounds Day.
Parents and children will get the chance to se what the school has to offer and can take part in a series of mini-workshops, see a cheer leading display and have ago at the assault course.
Demonstrations of activities including gymnastics, music, reading groups will be available as well as presence from the Brownies, Girl Guides and St John’s Ambulance
A vet will show who the school looks after their guinea pigs, rabbits while staff will visitors can have ago at goat walking for 2pm.
You may also want to watch:
At 2.30pm their will be a display from the Hawkridge Birds of Prey and cream teas and a barbeque will also be available.
A school spokesperson said: “We extend a warm welcome to our new and current parents at Marpool and would also like to invite the wider community to come and explore our wonderful grounds.”
- 1 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 2 Medics start fundraising row from Exmouth to help life-saving charities
- 3 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 4 Budleigh Lions welcome two new members
- 5 Beachgoers share moment of wonder
- 6 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 7 Community rallies round to make raffle a success and help Lions
- 8 Dealer took over vulnerable people's homes in Exmouth and Exeter
- 9 Repair cafe opens again
- 10 Chair of council is the right man for the job
The grounds day takes place on Friday 17 September from 1.30pm