Marpool School Grounds Day
MUMS and dads get a chance to see whether an Exmouth school is right for their child tomorrow.
Prospective parents get to have a look around at Marpool Primary School in Moorfield Road at their Grounds Day.
Parents and children will get the chance to se what the school has to offer and can take part in a series of mini-workshops, see a cheer leading display and have ago at the assault course.
Demonstrations of activities including gymnastics, music, reading groups will be available as well as presence from the Brownies, Girl Guides and St John’s Ambulance
A vet will show who the school looks after their guinea pigs, rabbits while staff will visitors can have ago at goat walking for 2pm.
You may also want to watch:
At 2.30pm their will be a display from the Hawkridge Birds of Prey and cream teas and a barbeque will also be available.
A school spokesperson said: “We extend a warm welcome to our new and current parents at Marpool and would also like to invite the wider community to come and explore our wonderful grounds.”
- 1 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 2 Lets welcome visitors back to beautiful area of the world
- 3 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 4 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 5 Lympstone relocation for Lawoofs Devon
- 6 Sea shantys sound romantic, but are accounts of life on the waves
- 7 Two seats up for grabs in town council by-election
- 8 Anglers travelling further for fishing delights
- 9 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 10 Next stop Queen’s Drive for Exmouth Miniature Railway!
The grounds day takes place on Friday 17 September from 1.30pm