Marpool School Grounds Day
MUMS and dads get a chance to see whether an Exmouth school is right for their child tomorrow.
Prospective parents get to have a look around at Marpool Primary School in Moorfield Road at their Grounds Day.
Parents and children will get the chance to se what the school has to offer and can take part in a series of mini-workshops, see a cheer leading display and have ago at the assault course.
Demonstrations of activities including gymnastics, music, reading groups will be available as well as presence from the Brownies, Girl Guides and St John’s Ambulance
A vet will show who the school looks after their guinea pigs, rabbits while staff will visitors can have ago at goat walking for 2pm.
You may also want to watch:
At 2.30pm their will be a display from the Hawkridge Birds of Prey and cream teas and a barbeque will also be available.
A school spokesperson said: “We extend a warm welcome to our new and current parents at Marpool and would also like to invite the wider community to come and explore our wonderful grounds.”
- 1 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 2 Budleigh Coronavirus Community Lifelines
- 3 Police warning over fake Covid-19 vaccine texts scam
- 4 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
- 5 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 6 'we're here to help' Budleigh Covid Support Group ready for action
- 7 Put the kettle on to support your local hospice
- 8 There's light at the end of the tunnel - but for now embrace lockdown life
- 9 Community energy funding helps TRIP coordinate thousands of requests for support
- 10 ‘We’re here to help’ - eMAG’s volunteers ready to help during latest lockdown
The grounds day takes place on Friday 17 September from 1.30pm