Marpool School Grounds Day
MUMS and dads get a chance to see whether an Exmouth school is right for their child tomorrow.
Prospective parents get to have a look around at Marpool Primary School in Moorfield Road at their Grounds Day.
Parents and children will get the chance to se what the school has to offer and can take part in a series of mini-workshops, see a cheer leading display and have ago at the assault course.
Demonstrations of activities including gymnastics, music, reading groups will be available as well as presence from the Brownies, Girl Guides and St John’s Ambulance
A vet will show who the school looks after their guinea pigs, rabbits while staff will visitors can have ago at goat walking for 2pm.
At 2.30pm their will be a display from the Hawkridge Birds of Prey and cream teas and a barbeque will also be available.
A school spokesperson said: “We extend a warm welcome to our new and current parents at Marpool and would also like to invite the wider community to come and explore our wonderful grounds.”
- 1 Found: Wanted man from Exmouth
- 2 Witness appeal after Exmouth assault
- 3 Exmouth to join national beacon lighting programme to mark Queen’s Platinum Jubilee
- 4 East Devon beaches given prestigious blue flag award
- 5 'Unique opportunity' to lease one of Exmouth's toilet blocks
- 6 Famous ladies of Exmouth: Viscountess Nelson of the Nile
- 7 Body found in search for missing man
- 8 Husband who drugged and raped wife in her sleep jailed
- 9 Tomorrow's lunar eclipse: How and when to see it
- 10 County council approval for Levelling Up Dinan Way link funding bid
The grounds day takes place on Friday 17 September from 1.30pm