Marpool School Grounds Day
MUMS and dads get a chance to see whether an Exmouth school is right for their child tomorrow.
Prospective parents get to have a look around at Marpool Primary School in Moorfield Road at their Grounds Day.
Parents and children will get the chance to se what the school has to offer and can take part in a series of mini-workshops, see a cheer leading display and have ago at the assault course.
Demonstrations of activities including gymnastics, music, reading groups will be available as well as presence from the Brownies, Girl Guides and St John’s Ambulance
A vet will show who the school looks after their guinea pigs, rabbits while staff will visitors can have ago at goat walking for 2pm.
You may also want to watch:
At 2.30pm their will be a display from the Hawkridge Birds of Prey and cream teas and a barbeque will also be available.
A school spokesperson said: “We extend a warm welcome to our new and current parents at Marpool and would also like to invite the wider community to come and explore our wonderful grounds.”
- 1 Exmouth deliver outstanding display in local derby
- 2 Lifeboat crew rescue kitesurfing girl
- 3 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 4 Voluntary sector shows again how it responds quickly
- 5 Exmouth 2nds return to action with a win
- 6 Property of the Week: Fortfield Terrace, Sidmouth
- 7 Withies pick up their first away win of the season in Cornwall
- 8 Plenty of evidence why Devon won't give up the ghost
- 9 Concept of 'live local' more important than ever in housing crisis
- 10 Big or small, we can all do our bit to care for planet we live on
The grounds day takes place on Friday 17 September from 1.30pm