Marpool’s performs ‘Pirates of the Curry Bean.’
Marpool School children donned their cutlasses and parrots for an end-of term nautical adventure ‘Pirates of the Curry Bean.’
The play told of the adventures of the pirate ship ‘The Curry Bean’ the English boat ‘The Crunchy Frog’ and even had monkeys.
Children from years 4, 5 and 6 took part with parents giving their spare time to help out.
Teacher Jane Worth said: “The show went very well thankfully, due to the children’s hard work and enthusiasm.
“They have put in a lot of rehearsal time and it paid trumps, with good strong acting, singing and playing.
You may also want to watch:
“Some of them could be stars of future stage and screen.”
- 1 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 2 As we look forward to a more normal life, what will your 'legacy hand' be?
- 3 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 4 Plans for Beacon land to be used by hotel thrown out
- 5 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 6 Flowers blooming at All Saints for Easter
- 7 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
- 8 Lympstone brothers raise funds and awareness as part of National Autism Week
- 9 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 10 School’s bid to turn Budleigh into ‘town of sunflowers’