Marpool’s performs ‘Pirates of the Curry Bean.’
Marpool School children donned their cutlasses and parrots for an end-of term nautical adventure ‘Pirates of the Curry Bean.’
The play told of the adventures of the pirate ship ‘The Curry Bean’ the English boat ‘The Crunchy Frog’ and even had monkeys.
Children from years 4, 5 and 6 took part with parents giving their spare time to help out.
Teacher Jane Worth said: “The show went very well thankfully, due to the children’s hard work and enthusiasm.
“They have put in a lot of rehearsal time and it paid trumps, with good strong acting, singing and playing.
You may also want to watch:
“Some of them could be stars of future stage and screen.”
- 1 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 2 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 3 A new arrival for Christmas at the Sampson household
- 4 There are some hard truths we need to accept about the pandemic
- 5 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 6 New year, new partnerships and opportunity - Laura Woodward-Drake
- 7 The positive vibe from volunteering is truly uplifting
- 8 Stunning sunrise and sunset entries submitted for joint chamber contest
- 9 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
- 10 Look to the future to find the key to motivation