Marpool’s performs ‘Pirates of the Curry Bean.’
Marpool School children donned their cutlasses and parrots for an end-of term nautical adventure ‘Pirates of the Curry Bean.’
The play told of the adventures of the pirate ship ‘The Curry Bean’ the English boat ‘The Crunchy Frog’ and even had monkeys.
Children from years 4, 5 and 6 took part with parents giving their spare time to help out.
Teacher Jane Worth said: “The show went very well thankfully, due to the children’s hard work and enthusiasm.
“They have put in a lot of rehearsal time and it paid trumps, with good strong acting, singing and playing.
You may also want to watch:
“Some of them could be stars of future stage and screen.”
- 1 Stunning displays for this year's Britain in Bloom awards
- 2 Former pupil returns with inspiration after success in Paralympic Games
- 3 Creative thinking will connect artists across East Devon
- 4 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 5 Bouncing back with our Library of Things
- 6 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 7 County council leader re-elected as voice for South West
- 8 TV presenter Josie makes a splash at holiday park
- 9 Budleigh Hub makes gearchange to Seachange
- 10 MP and councillors call for rethink on plan for cycle lane