Marpool’s performs ‘Pirates of the Curry Bean.’
Marpool School children donned their cutlasses and parrots for an end-of term nautical adventure ‘Pirates of the Curry Bean.’
The play told of the adventures of the pirate ship ‘The Curry Bean’ the English boat ‘The Crunchy Frog’ and even had monkeys.
Children from years 4, 5 and 6 took part with parents giving their spare time to help out.
Teacher Jane Worth said: “The show went very well thankfully, due to the children’s hard work and enthusiasm.
“They have put in a lot of rehearsal time and it paid trumps, with good strong acting, singing and playing.
You may also want to watch:
“Some of them could be stars of future stage and screen.”
- 1 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 2 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 3 Much-loved public parks given the green flag
- 4 Covid support team thanks community for generous help
- 5 Shortage of applicants lifts starting salaries
- 6 Wins for East Budleigh and the Robinettes
- 7 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 8 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 9 Better broadband rollout will deliver speeds you'd expect
- 10 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon