Journal Vouchers for Schools Scheme starts soon
Collect Journal Vouchers for Schools from with the next issue.
The Journal is aiming to back schools in the area, with your help of readers.
From the first week in November, we will be publishing vouchers each week, through to the end of the year for readers to collect for their own school.
All you will have to do is cut out the voucher each week, a specimen of which is printed here, and take them into your school.
The vouchers will be redeemable until the end of January 2011, with each one worth a penny.
You may also want to watch:
All the school has to do is send them into the Journal and we will then issue a cheque for the equivalent amount, which the school can spend on whatever it likes.
So, all you have to do is collect Journal vouchers, take them to your school and, providing they are sent to us by the end of January, we will send the school the money.
- 1 Family pride for Kayleigh the Chief
- 2 New recycling centre permit scheme to kerb commercial dumping
- 3 Ban for driver who injured cyclist in Budleigh
- 4 Covid-19 test may be daunting but protecting vulnerable is eesential
- 5 Words of respect and dignity honoured Adrian
- 6 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 7 Chamber inundated with snaps of Exmouth and Budleigh at sunrise and sunset
- 8 Hospiscare thanks to businesses who raised £14,500
- 9 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year
- 10 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?