Happy Days for nursery after good report
- Credit: Archant
An Exmouth nursery is celebrating after receiving praise from Ofsted inspectors.
Happy Days Nursery, which is run by Exmouth Community College on its Gipsy Lane site, has been awarded a rating of ‘good’ following a recent inspection.
In their report, the inspectors state that relationships between staff and children are ‘warm and caring, which helps children settle in quickly and feel secure’, and that children are becoming independent due to effective teaching.
The inspectors also praised the ‘range of successful teaching strategies’ used by staff.
College principal Tony Alexander said: “I am very pleased to receive such a positive report on our Happy Days Nursery.
You may also want to watch:
“It is clear that children attending the nursery are receiving a good preparation for their future education in a caring environment. I must thank all staff involved with the nursery.”
- 1 Police chase driver facing jail for 90mph pursuit in country lanes
- 2 ‘Thank you, I've got my Winnie back’ - man’s relief after dog collapsed on the seafront
- 3 New Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine being rolled out in Devon
- 4 Road works start to enhance access to Exeter and East Devon Enterprise Zone
- 5 Rotarian laptops and tablets appeal for home schooling
- 6 ‘He’s a natural’ - landscape designer Jacob’s Oxford College success
- 7 Jon Sopel event boosts St Peters’ Chromebook appeal
- 8 Former Exmouth school volunteer recognised with marine conservation award
- 9 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 10 Ban for driver who injured cyclist in Budleigh