Happy Days for nursery after good report
- Credit: Archant
An Exmouth nursery is celebrating after receiving praise from Ofsted inspectors.
Happy Days Nursery, which is run by Exmouth Community College on its Gipsy Lane site, has been awarded a rating of ‘good’ following a recent inspection.
In their report, the inspectors state that relationships between staff and children are ‘warm and caring, which helps children settle in quickly and feel secure’, and that children are becoming independent due to effective teaching.
The inspectors also praised the ‘range of successful teaching strategies’ used by staff.
College principal Tony Alexander said: “I am very pleased to receive such a positive report on our Happy Days Nursery.
You may also want to watch:
“It is clear that children attending the nursery are receiving a good preparation for their future education in a caring environment. I must thank all staff involved with the nursery.”
- 1 Council spending on temporary housing soars as crisis grows
- 2 Are you ready to play hotel's Game of Stones?
- 3 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 4 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 5 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 6 Exmouth Harriers pounding the roads of York and Portsmouth
- 7 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 8 Exe Raid Regatta on Exmouth water
- 9 Property supply continues to be an issue as we approach the end of the year
- 10 Concept of 'live local' more important than ever in housing crisis