Exmouth Community College students receive awards
- Credit: Archant
An awards ceremony with a difference has taken place to recognise students at Exmouth Community College.
The Open Door ICE Project Awards aim to reward the youngsters, not for academic success but for who they are as people, with staff nominating those they think are deserving.
Family and friends were on hand to celebrate with the winners, who were presented with their awards by college principal Tony Alexander.
The evening was hosted and organised by ICE Project leader Jenna Burnett.
This is the second year the awards have been held, and they are set to become a regular feature of the college calendar.
You may also want to watch:
The list of winners was as follows:
Ben Baldock, Bethany Lambart, Angel Miller, Oliver Smith, Fuchsia Middleton, Finlay Webb, Cameron Ross, Kerry Minty, Marshall Elliot, Aidan Sansom, Chloe Bayliss, Ciara Mclauchlin, Miro Beckett, Joshua Arbury, Conrad Tuckey, Adam Parkinson, Sam Davies, Maisy Lambart and Lily Rochester, Katie Blyth, Chloe Brooks Herbert, Cally Tomkins, Charlotte Covell, Shannon Smithers, Jordan Freeman, Mo Cheber and Josh Brown.
- 1 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 2 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 3 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 4 Two seats up for grabs in town council by-election
- 5 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 6 Latest from the Devon Cricket League
- 7 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 8 Plans for Beacon land to be used by hotel thrown out
- 9 Lympstone brothers raise funds and awareness as part of National Autism Week
- 10 Glowing tributes paid to Exmouth RNLI ‘legend’ Tim Mock