Exmouth Community College students receive awards
- Credit: Archant
An awards ceremony with a difference has taken place to recognise students at Exmouth Community College.
The Open Door ICE Project Awards aim to reward the youngsters, not for academic success but for who they are as people, with staff nominating those they think are deserving.
Family and friends were on hand to celebrate with the winners, who were presented with their awards by college principal Tony Alexander.
The evening was hosted and organised by ICE Project leader Jenna Burnett.
This is the second year the awards have been held, and they are set to become a regular feature of the college calendar.
You may also want to watch:
The list of winners was as follows:
Ben Baldock, Bethany Lambart, Angel Miller, Oliver Smith, Fuchsia Middleton, Finlay Webb, Cameron Ross, Kerry Minty, Marshall Elliot, Aidan Sansom, Chloe Bayliss, Ciara Mclauchlin, Miro Beckett, Joshua Arbury, Conrad Tuckey, Adam Parkinson, Sam Davies, Maisy Lambart and Lily Rochester, Katie Blyth, Chloe Brooks Herbert, Cally Tomkins, Charlotte Covell, Shannon Smithers, Jordan Freeman, Mo Cheber and Josh Brown.
- 1 Couple walking from Exmouth to Swanage in memory of Pippa
- 2 Milestone planning decision marks reason for optimism in the Otter Valley
- 3 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 4 Words of respect and dignity honoured Adrian
- 5 Transition Exmouth’s ‘library of things’ project get National Lottery funding boost
- 6 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
- 7 Introducing the Journal's newest columnst - Scott Gray
- 8 Open Door is here for the community during lockdown 3.0
- 9 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 10 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year