Exmouth Community College announces new principal
- Credit: Archant
The new principal of Exmouth Community College has been named.
Andrew Davies, currently principal of Huish Episcopi Academy in Somerset, will take over in September, with current principal Tony Alexander to retire at the end of the summer term.
College chair of governors Jill Elson said: “The governing board are delighted to announce the appointment of Andrew Davis as the new principal of Exmouth Community College.
“Andrew brings a wealth of experience to the role. He is currently principal at Huish Episcopi Academy in Somerset where he has been since 2013.
“Prior to this he was head at Dawlish Community College for seven years.
You may also want to watch:
“The governors interviewed six candidates during a three-day assessment process which tested a wide range of skills and knowledge.
“Andrew stood out as an excellent candidate from the start.
- 1 Family pride for Kayleigh the Chief
- 2 New recycling centre permit scheme to kerb commercial dumping
- 3 Ban for driver who injured cyclist in Budleigh
- 4 Covid-19 test may be daunting but protecting vulnerable is eesential
- 5 Words of respect and dignity honoured Adrian
- 6 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 7 Hospiscare thanks to businesses who raised £14,500
- 8 Chamber inundated with snaps of Exmouth and Budleigh at sunrise and sunset
- 9 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year
- 10 Couple walking from Exmouth to Swanage in memory of Pippa
“He will take up the post from the start of September 2017 when Mr Alexander, the current principal, retires.”