Children receive Booktrack awards
Three children are celebrating after receiving their Booktrack gold awards from Exmouth Library.
Samuel Skinner, seven, and Toby Culliford, seven, received their awards from Exmouth Town Crier Roger Bourgein.
Natalya Matthews, eight, also received an award, but was unable to attend the presentation.
Natalya and Samuel attend Withycombe Primary School, and Toby attends Lympstone Primary School.
The children received their awards after reading 100 books.
The Booktrack scheme is run by Devon Library Services as a leisure time reading activity for children aged six and over.
- 1 Fears over future of Methodist church
- 2 Property of the Week: Lower Broad Oak Road, West Hill
- 3 More than 600 jobs up for grabs at Travelodge - including in South West
- 4 Lympstone man takes on 3,000-mile rowing challenge
- 5 Live grenade training to resume on Woodbury Common from next month
- 6 New assistant chief constables at Devon and Cornwall Police
- 7 Win keeps Exmouth Town second with games in hand
- 8 Exmouth history: Roman Devon and the arrival of Saxons
- 9 Strong demand for properties continues into the new year
- 10 Exmouth care home launches new grant to tackle loneliness