Budleigh Mission has new logo and other news
The Raleigh Mission Community, which includes St Peter’s Church In Budleigh Salterton, has a new logo. Read this and more.
NEW LOGO: The Raleigh Mission Community, which includes St Peter’s Church In Budleigh Salterton, All Saints’ in East Budleigh and St Michael’s in Otterton have a new logo which will be used on notice boards, letters and magazines.
The logo shows a cross next to a winding road leading into foothills set inside a circle, topped with a scallop shell, a link to a prayer written by Sir Walter Raleigh. It was designed by Hanneke Coates.
NEW HOME: Plans have been submitted to East Devon planners to build a four-bedroom detached home in Budleigh Salterton.
You may also want to watch:
The land is adjacent to Little Orchard, 7 Northview Road.
The plans will be determined by East Devon planners.
- 1 Medics start fundraising row from Exmouth to help life-saving charities
- 2 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 3 Budleigh Lions welcome two new members
- 4 Beachgoers share moment of wonder
- 5 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 6 Community rallies round to make raffle a success and help Lions
- 7 Repair cafe opens again
- 8 Dealer took over vulnerable people's homes in Exmouth and Exeter
- 9 Fairlynch Museum opens its doors for longer visits
- 10 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
VOUCHERS: St Peter’s School is trying to top the 33,000 Tesco supermarket vouchers collected last year.
The vouchers, from Tesco and Sainsbury’s, can be left in a box in the church.
So far the school has 26,362 Tesco vouchers and 2709 from Sainsbury’s.
LOCAL PRODUCE: East Budleigh’s Village Vegetable Growers have been busy planning what fruit and vegatables they will grow to supply the community shop. They plan to supply the shop with locally-grown lettuce, spring onions, beetroot, spinach, french beans, runner beans and broad beans.
There will also be raspberries, rhubarb and strawberries when in season. Look out for courgettes, sweet corn and curly kale which are all being trialled this year.