Budleigh and Exmouth pupils scoop Otterton football competition
Scores of youngsters took part in a football tournament, organised by Otterton Primary School Junior Football Club.
Pupils from Exmouth, Honiton, Budleigh Salterton and Otterton vied to be the top teams in the 2011 event, now in its fifth year.
The annual competition is held to raise funds to ensure the football club’s future.
The weekly club attracts youngster from the village and also East Budleigh.
The organisers said the tournament has gone from ‘strength to strength’ over the years.
You may also want to watch:
The 2011 winners of the Under-8s cup was St Peter’s Primary School, Budleigh Salterton.
Withycombe Raleigh Primary School, Exmouth, won the Under-11s group.
- 1 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 2 Lets welcome visitors back to beautiful area of the world
- 3 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 4 Two seats up for grabs in town council by-election
- 5 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 6 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 7 Latest from the Devon Cricket League
- 8 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 9 East Budleigh 2nds 2-1 Millwey Rise
- 10 Glowing tributes paid to Exmouth RNLI ‘legend’ Tim Mock
The organisers thanked all who supported the event, including Ladram Bay for sending Captain Scratch and Pickles the Parrot, Pat Cray for the photographs and Sarah Bell, Nicky Shipton, Steve Dabroweicki and Mike Dabrowiecki for giving up their time to referee.