Bicton offers veterinary leadership
- Credit: Archant
Bicton College will be offering leadership training for veterinary practices in the region as part of a project made up of six one-day workshops.
There will also be an additional Institute of Leadership and Management tutorial day held at the college as part of the programme, which covers the essential skills and personal qualities that will produce ‘highly effective’ leaders.
Attendees will discover practical and straightforward ways to lead, organise and motivate, plus cover employment law, health and safety and customer service excellence.
Curriculum lead for animal science at Bicton College, Carol Knight, said: “This is an example of how closely we work with local businesses in our communities, and have developed a bespoke course offering, that will not only develop individual staff members, but will give existing practices a competitive edge in today’s market place.
“We offer continual professional development (CPD) days at Bicton College, and so this new leadership programme is a great extension of the services that our experienced staff can offer to both local and national veterinary practices.”
You may also want to watch:
For more information, ring 01395 562400.
- 1 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 2 Lets welcome visitors back to beautiful area of the world
- 3 Lympstone relocation for Lawoofs Devon
- 4 Budleigh CIC to launch more courses for adults with learning disabilities
- 5 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 6 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 7 Sea shantys sound romantic, but are accounts of life on the waves
- 8 All about the data for Exmouth youth
- 9 Lifetime membership for Exmouth in Bloom’s 100th ‘friend’
- 10 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’