Bicton graduates’ procession through Budleigh
Bicton College graduates will be celebrating the fruits for their labours when they take part in the Procession of the Mace through Budleigh Salterton
The annual procession, by the Bicton College graduates and their tutors, starts at 2.15pm and heads for St Peter’s Church.
The students have all completed Foundation Degree and PGCE courses at Bicton College.
Dr Malcolm Findlay, associate dean at the University of Plymouth, will address the students, their families and friends before handing out the awards.
Bicton College principal and chief executive David Henley said: “This ceremony is a highlight in our academic calendar for higher education graduates.
You may also want to watch:
“It’s a great opportunity to celebrate the wonderful achievement of each and every one of our students, many of whom have had to rise to great challenges to achieve their goal.”
- 1 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 2 Lympstone relocation for Lawoofs Devon
- 3 Lets welcome visitors back to beautiful area of the world
- 4 Budleigh CIC to launch more courses for adults with learning disabilities
- 5 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 6 Lifetime membership for Exmouth in Bloom’s 100th ‘friend’
- 7 All about the data for Exmouth youth
- 8 Booktrack success for Fraya, 10
- 9 Sea shantys sound romantic, but are accounts of life on the waves
- 10 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons