Bicton graduates’ procession through Budleigh
Bicton College graduates will be celebrating the fruits for their labours when they take part in the Procession of the Mace through Budleigh Salterton
The annual procession, by the Bicton College graduates and their tutors, starts at 2.15pm and heads for St Peter’s Church.
The students have all completed Foundation Degree and PGCE courses at Bicton College.
Dr Malcolm Findlay, associate dean at the University of Plymouth, will address the students, their families and friends before handing out the awards.
Bicton College principal and chief executive David Henley said: “This ceremony is a highlight in our academic calendar for higher education graduates.
You may also want to watch:
“It’s a great opportunity to celebrate the wonderful achievement of each and every one of our students, many of whom have had to rise to great challenges to achieve their goal.”
- 1 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?
- 2 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
- 3 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year
- 4 Sports-related projects set for £300,000 developer cash boost
- 5 'Use any quotation you like, there is a huge problem' - Anthony Bernard
- 6 Budleigh café steps in to provide school lunch parcels
- 7 Reverend Steve Jones - Finding a Quiet Space
- 8 The Parkrun hopeful for the spring
- 9 Budleigh football facing a moral dilemma
- 10 Lets use money from cancelled holidays to help those in need - Anthony Bernard