Bicton graduates’ procession through Budleigh
Bicton College graduates will be celebrating the fruits for their labours when they take part in the Procession of the Mace through Budleigh Salterton
The annual procession, by the Bicton College graduates and their tutors, starts at 2.15pm and heads for St Peter’s Church.
The students have all completed Foundation Degree and PGCE courses at Bicton College.
Dr Malcolm Findlay, associate dean at the University of Plymouth, will address the students, their families and friends before handing out the awards.
Bicton College principal and chief executive David Henley said: “This ceremony is a highlight in our academic calendar for higher education graduates.
You may also want to watch:
“It’s a great opportunity to celebrate the wonderful achievement of each and every one of our students, many of whom have had to rise to great challenges to achieve their goal.”
- 1 New recruits to help keep a safe watch over Exmouth coast
- 2 Mayor breaks ground at new Topsham retirement development
- 3 Exmouth road extension backed in parliament
- 4 Budleigh's community workshop is proud of its heritage
- 5 Black belt grading success for Lympstone and Exmouth Karate students
- 6 Repair café returns to town to lend a helping hand
- 7 Appeal for Lifeboat volunteer guides for new station tours
- 8 Exmouth local set to brave the shave for friend Simon
- 9 Devon played a major role in the English Civil War
- 10 Wounded arts sector needs to know that its valued