Artistic pupils reach high standards
Talented artists and photographers from Exmouth Community College have held their annual exhibitions.
Sixth form students displayed work from their AS and A2 examinations and coursework, along with their preliminary sketches.
A variety of skills and techniques had been used, including one student who created a sculpture of Superman out of scrap materials.
The art students had been inspired in their work by visits to Barcelona and Broomhill Sculpture Gardens during the year.
Head of art, Jill Honour, said: “I’m absolutely thrilled and very proud of the standard this year - the students have worked very hard.
You may also want to watch:
“I’d also like to thank Jon Perry, who did all the hard work putting together the photography exhibition.”
Next year, the school is hoping to combine the art and photography exhibitions into one display.
- 1 Finest display of the season for Exmouth Town
- 2 Concept of 'live local' more important than ever in housing crisis
- 3 Voluntary sector shows again how it responds quickly
- 4 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 5 Are you ready to play hotel's Game of Stones?
- 6 Big or small, we can all do our bit to care for planet we live on
- 7 Property of the Week: Fortfield Terrace, Sidmouth
- 8 Local Football Results
- 9 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 10 Exe Raid Regatta on Exmouth water