Artistic pupils reach high standards
Talented artists and photographers from Exmouth Community College have held their annual exhibitions.
Sixth form students displayed work from their AS and A2 examinations and coursework, along with their preliminary sketches.
A variety of skills and techniques had been used, including one student who created a sculpture of Superman out of scrap materials.
The art students had been inspired in their work by visits to Barcelona and Broomhill Sculpture Gardens during the year.
Head of art, Jill Honour, said: “I’m absolutely thrilled and very proud of the standard this year - the students have worked very hard.
You may also want to watch:
“I’d also like to thank Jon Perry, who did all the hard work putting together the photography exhibition.”
Next year, the school is hoping to combine the art and photography exhibitions into one display.
- 1 Stunning displays for this year's Britain in Bloom awards
- 2 Bouncing back with our Library of Things
- 3 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 4 Exmouth Parkrun is back with a bang
- 5 Creative thinking will connect artists across East Devon
- 6 Former pupil returns with inspiration after success in Paralympic Games
- 7 TV presenter Josie makes a splash at holiday park
- 8 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 9 Budleigh Bowlers suffer in the sun
- 10 RBL seeks new Poppy Appeal organisers