Aladdin is no trouble for Exmouth pupils
- Credit: Archant
Young performers from an Exmouth school have done their bit to brighten up the winter gloom by appearing in a pantomime.
Key stage two pupils from Littleham Primary School took to the stage for their production of Aladdin Trouble.
School head of learning Sarah Padbury said the pantomime had been a great success.
She added: “We couldn’t have been more proud as children sang, danced and remembered their lines in traditional panto style.
“The children have made an excellent start to 2017 and learnt so much from the panto experience.
You may also want to watch:
“The power of drama isn’t to be underestimated as the children grew in self-confidence, co-operated with each other and enjoyed sharing their talent, whether that be creating scenery, making costumes or being in the spotlight.”
- 1 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 2 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 3 Exmouth Harrier wins British Masters marathon
- 4 Repair cafe opens again
- 5 Chair of council is the right man for the job
- 6 Funding boost means park team can get their skates on
- 7 Communities complete vital work to protect future development
- 8 The virus brought into focus many problems that were already there
- 9 MP and councillors call for rethink on plan for cycle lane
- 10 Estuary team invite families to go wild with summer activities