EDDC is not at the top table
RE: Single Devon council slammed by EDDC leader Finally, Sara Randall Johnson appears above the parapets to pronounce judgment on the latest phase of the Boundary Committee report!
RE: Single Devon council slammed by EDDC leader
Finally, Sara Randall Johnson appears above the parapets to pronounce judgment on the latest phase of the Boundary Committee report! It comes as no surprise to learn that she (EDDC) will, yet again, be spending taxpayers money for another challenge, but that she is also manipulating the findings of the Audit Commission
I quote her: "it is ironic the announcement had come in the week Devon councils had been congratulated by independent(?) assessors on the good service they are delivering."
I quote her again: "good local councils working together is the key to success"
You may also want to watch:
Really SRJ? More reputable sources than you state that, of the local authorities, six are performing well, but that EDDC is not among them, performing, along with North Devon "adequately" and Mid Devon "poorly".... near the bottom of the pile then!
Devon County Council and Exeter City Council are performing well (and presumably these figures are based mostly on the performance of the previous LibDem County Council), so if good councils working together is the key to success, EDDC are not good enough to sit at top table!
- 1 A busy start to May for Exmouth Harriers
- 2 Premises licence for Mikey’s Berach Bar granted – but opening hours cut
- 3 Recruitment evening for Exmouth’s Air Cadets squadron
- 4 Turf cutting marks start of work on college’s new £13.5m building
- 5 Exmouth’s Imperial Hotel set to reopen
- 6 Looking forward to rediscovering the magic of the theatre
- 7 Accountancy firm and comedy workshop company sponsoring business awards
- 8 Approval for Clyst Valley regional park plan
- 9 Recommendation for consultation on extending public space order for Exmouth to its beach
- 10 Exmouth and Budleigh councillor retain county seats in 2021 elections
Please do us the favour of resigning and make it a happy midwinter celebration for one and all!
19 Withycombe Road,