EDDC is not at the top table
RE: Single Devon council slammed by EDDC leader Finally, Sara Randall Johnson appears above the parapets to pronounce judgment on the latest phase of the Boundary Committee report!
RE: Single Devon council slammed by EDDC leader
Finally, Sara Randall Johnson appears above the parapets to pronounce judgment on the latest phase of the Boundary Committee report! It comes as no surprise to learn that she (EDDC) will, yet again, be spending taxpayers money for another challenge, but that she is also manipulating the findings of the Audit Commission
I quote her: "it is ironic the announcement had come in the week Devon councils had been congratulated by independent(?) assessors on the good service they are delivering."
I quote her again: "good local councils working together is the key to success"
You may also want to watch:
Really SRJ? More reputable sources than you state that, of the local authorities, six are performing well, but that EDDC is not among them, performing, along with North Devon "adequately" and Mid Devon "poorly".... near the bottom of the pile then!
Devon County Council and Exeter City Council are performing well (and presumably these figures are based mostly on the performance of the previous LibDem County Council), so if good councils working together is the key to success, EDDC are not good enough to sit at top table!
- 1 Exmouth road extension backed in parliament
- 2 Bouncing back with our Library of Things
- 3 Exmouth local set to brave the shave for friend Simon
- 4 Appeal for Lifeboat volunteer guides for new station tours
- 5 East Devon MP humbled by care home visit
- 6 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 7 TV presenter Josie makes a splash at holiday park
- 8 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 9 MP and councillors call for rethink on plan for cycle lane
- 10 Exmouth Parkrun is back with a bang
Please do us the favour of resigning and make it a happy midwinter celebration for one and all!
19 Withycombe Road,