EDDC: concerns over services
May I say how much I agree with Rob Roberts (Journal, September 10) with regard to East Devon District Council?
As a leaseholder to the council for some 10 years, it is, and has, been a constant struggle to obtain a reasonable level of service for the money I pay. This also applies to others in the same situation.
Certainly, if I could change the leasehold to freehold and be rid of the council, I would award myself a week of unfettered Bacchanalian excess.
20 Blackmore Court,
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 2 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 3 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 4 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 5 Budleigh up to third with thrilling win
- 6 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 7 Friends remember Alison as cancer support fund grows to £40,000
- 8 '9 to 5' smash hit musical about to come your way
- 9 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 10 Tributes flow for man who helped reshape city