Eat Out to Help Out: The Exmouth and Budleigh restaurants signed up for food discount scheme
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Restaurants in Exmouth and Budleigh are signing up for the Government’s Eat Out to Help Out scheme.
Our map shows restaurants in Devon taking part in the government’s Eat Out to Help Out scheme. The purple pins offer more detailed information with links to websites, opening times and contact details
The initiative allows people eating out at restaurants to enjoy a 50 per cent discount on food and non-alcoholic drinks and will run every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from August 3 to 31.
There are no vouchers, no minimum spend limit and it can be used at the same time as other offers and discounts.
The discount is automatically available at participating restaurants but do check they are part of the scheme on arrival, who then claim a reimbursement from the Government, which is limited to a maximum of £10 discount per diner.
The Government has also produced a look-up tool of restaurants registered for the scheme which can be found here.Here is a list of the participating businesses in Exmouth and Budleigh Salterton:
If you’re a restaurant taking part in the scheme but are not featured on the map, get in touch at email@example.com.
- 1 Chiefs' rebranding dignifies the club and city
- 2 Plans for new town - and THOUSANDS of new homes - in East Devon revealed
- 3 Denley's wins top restaurant accolade at Asian Curry Awards
- 4 Awesome Aaron earns Exmouth win with a worldie
- 5 Property of the Week: Trinity Court, Sidmouth
- 6 Council's process of awarding alderman title under review after John Humphreys case
- 7 Exeter man guilty of threatening police officer on Exmouth seafront
- 8 East Devon football results
- 9 Met Office weather warning for wind in East Devon
- 10 Body of teenager found on beach in Exmouth