Flowers blooming at All Saints for Easter
- Credit: Peter Bowler
Flower arrangers in East Budleigh have been busy making sure the village church looks its best as things start to return to normal.
With social distancing measures in place, members of the village flower arranging club descended on All Saints Church to decorate it ahead of Easter.
The members worked on the displays inside the church as well as the daffodils inside.
Services have been able to continue at All Saints through the latest lockdown, which started in January.
Reverend Martin Jacques has also been providing virtual readings via YouTube. The Raleigh Mission Community has also been providing practical support for residents during lockdown.
An East Budleigh resident said the work of the flower arrangers is ‘first class’ and things are ‘slowly getting back to normal’.
For more information on All Saints Church and its services, visit https://www.raleighmissioncommunity.org.uk/all-saints-church.html
- 1 Lower Otter Restoration Project delayed after concerns raised over nesting birds
- 2 Budleigh couple’s book detailing their South American adventures
- 3 Exmouth Town mourn former manager
- 4 Jurassic Fibre helps local businesses get better connected
- 5 Female football opportunities at Budleigh
- 6 New High Sheriff of Devon appointed
- 7 East Devon AONB ‘violet hunt’ launched
- 8 Plenty of case work picked up on campaign trail, but I'm happy to help
- 9 Thousands of trees are being planted, but what can we do to help environment?
- 10 Property of the Week: Glebelands