E-fit image released as police investigate indecent exposure incidents in Budleigh and Exmouth
- Credit: Devon and Cornwall Police
An e-fit image of a suspect has been released in relation to two incidents of indecent exposure in Exmouth and Budleigh Salterton.
According to police, a male cyclist exposed himself to a female pedestrian in Madeira Walk in Exmouth between 11am and noon on Sunday, May 31.
The following day a similar incident happened between 9am and 10am on the cycle path near Knowle.
An electronically generated image of the suspect has now been released by police.
A Devon and Cornwall Police spokesman said: “The suspect is described as being white, in his early 20s, of muscular build, with brown hair which has a sweeping fringe, riding a grey or dark coloured mountain bike.” Officers want to hear from anyone who may be able to identify the suspect or have been in these area at the time of the incidents.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has bike camera or mobile phone footage that could help them identify the suspect is asked to come forward.
Anyone with any information should contact police on 101 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting crime reference CR/043554/20.
- 1 Outpouring of support for Afghan refugees arriving in Exmouth
- 2 East Devon elects new councillor in the Exe Valley
- 3 Probus club members resume 2021 meetings
- 4 Afghan refugees to be found temporary accommodation in Exmouth
- 5 County’s major arts event exceeds expectations in first few days
- 6 Nightingale hospital in running for top industry award
- 7 Yachtsman provides a valuable learning service for watch team
- 8 Local government working together to help Afghan refugees
- 9 Season coming to a close at Madeira Bowls
- 10 Is the staycation boom here to stay? Tell us what you think in our tourism survey