Drop in to see the Journal reporters
Exmouth Journal reporters are in town twice a week touching base with the community
Graham Britton, David Beasley and chief reporter Becca Gliddon are available every Monday and Friday, 10am until 4pm.
Appointments are not necessary, just drop in and one of the reporters will be happy to see you.
Sometimes the reporter will be out and about so if you would like to check their availability before making your journey, they now have a new mobile phone specifically for touching base.
The Journal’s main office is based near Exeter Airport, so the Rolle Street base is the perfect opportunity for readers to chat face-to-face with a reporter, drop in any photographs or event posters, or to highlight any local concerns or issues which you would like the newspaper to champion.
You may also want to watch:
On the odd occasion the reporter has been called away, the Age Concern receptionist has information slips with reporter contact details – or you can leave a message and someone will be in touch.
Reporter Graham Britton said: “The new office has been a great vehicle for us to be able to connect better with the Exmouth community to listen to any issues people may have.
- 1 Are you ready to play hotel's Game of Stones?
- 2 Finest display of the season for Exmouth Town
- 3 Concept of 'live local' more important than ever in housing crisis
- 4 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 5 Council spending on temporary housing soars as crisis grows
- 6 Exe Raid Regatta on Exmouth water
- 7 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 8 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 9 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 10 Exmouth Harriers pounding the roads of York and Portsmouth
“It’s had a good response there’s been a great wealth of people who have come in to use the office.
“We would like to spread the word to others who are not aware we are in Exmouth twice a week.”
Exmouth Journal mobile telephone number 07809552164.