Drinks and nibbles on Exmouth Quay for charity
- Credit: Archant
Exmouth’s hugely popular waterside drinks and nibbles event for Hospiscare returns this month.
Canapés on the Quay returns to The Point Bar and Grill in Exmouth on Wednesday (June 27) at 7pm.
It is the perfect summer evening occasion with drinks, nibbles and live music from the local jazz, swing and dance band Just Misbehavin’.
Tickets cost £8.50 and include a glass of wine and a huge choice of delicious canapés, with the proceeds going to Hospiscare.
There will also be a raffle and auction to raise further money for the charity’s work in the local area.
You may also want to watch:
Canapés on the Quay takes place every year and has become a very popular event.
Lynne Elson from Hospiscare Exmouth and Lympstone said:“We usually get a very good turn-out, in fact it’s often packed out, depending on the weather, of course.”
- 1 Couple walking from Exmouth to Swanage in memory of Pippa
- 2 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 3 Words of respect and dignity honoured Adrian
- 4 Milestone planning decision marks reason for optimism in the Otter Valley
- 5 Chamber inundated with snaps of Exmouth and Budleigh at sunrise and sunset
- 6 Transition Exmouth’s ‘library of things’ project get National Lottery funding boost
- 7 Food Drink Devon opens entries for 2021 awards
- 8 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 9 Risk and opportunities even when moving house - Sandra Sampson
- 10 Fishing vessel rescued by Exmouth RNLI
Tickets are available for sale at Hospiscare’s centre in Highview Gardens, Exmouth, and at several local businesses. There will also be a limited number of tickets available on the night.