Don’t give up Rolle battle
ROLLE: we ve been betrayed. So, just when we thought Rolle College was safe from the developer, our dreams are hopes, but is that really it?
ROLLE: we've been betrayed." So, just when we thought Rolle College was safe from the developer, our dreams are hopes, but is that really it?
Are we, the residents of Exmouth, just going to lie down and accept this decision to bulldoze not only this prime educational site, with ready-made facilities for visual and performing arts and more, but also the means by which Exmouth can begin to regenerate itself?
I am not in the game of apportioning blame, but I am incensed that, in this age of recycling ,we can destroy such an asset.
Now is not the time to simply give up, but it should be the start of the campaign to save Rolle.
I, for one, am ready to be counted, to ask questions, to find out the facts, to lobby and appeal. We can make a real difference, but it has to be done now and it needs you.
- 1 Councillors formally support bid for levelling up fund
- 2 What to see in the sky in July: Year's biggest supermoon and meteor showers
- 3 What if housing developments could be done differently?
- 4 Budleigh vineyard wins gold at inaugural wine competition
- 5 Despite the recent heatwave, Devon County Council is on course to beat climate change targets
- 6 Angry passenger keyed a car in disabled parking dispute
- 7 Woman seriously injured after motorway bridge fall
- 8 Swimming pool flasher sent to mental hospital
- 9 By-election result proves East Devon is not as 'true blue' as people thought
- 10 Freezing license fee is sensible, but I didn't stand for dismantling BBC
29 Trinfield Avenue,