Don’t give up Rolle battle
ROLLE: we ve been betrayed. So, just when we thought Rolle College was safe from the developer, our dreams are hopes, but is that really it?
ROLLE: we've been betrayed." So, just when we thought Rolle College was safe from the developer, our dreams are hopes, but is that really it?
Are we, the residents of Exmouth, just going to lie down and accept this decision to bulldoze not only this prime educational site, with ready-made facilities for visual and performing arts and more, but also the means by which Exmouth can begin to regenerate itself?
I am not in the game of apportioning blame, but I am incensed that, in this age of recycling ,we can destroy such an asset.
Now is not the time to simply give up, but it should be the start of the campaign to save Rolle.
You may also want to watch:
I, for one, am ready to be counted, to ask questions, to find out the facts, to lobby and appeal. We can make a real difference, but it has to be done now and it needs you.
- 1 Exmouth Town mourn former manager
- 2 Budleigh couple’s book detailing their South American adventures
- 3 New High Sheriff of Devon appointed
- 4 Mrs B marks 10 years with All Saints Pre-school
- 5 Exmouth’s Imperial Hotel set to reopen
- 6 Plenty of case work picked up on campaign trail, but I'm happy to help
- 7 Exmouth’s Deaf Academy recognised for ‘outstanding use’ of technology during lockdown
- 8 Recruitment evening for Exmouth’s Air Cadets squadron
- 9 Recommendation for consultation on extending public space order for Exmouth to its beach
- 10 New attractions and vendors as Queen’s Drive Space gets ready for summer
29 Trinfield Avenue,