Don’t give up Rolle battle
ROLLE: we ve been betrayed. So, just when we thought Rolle College was safe from the developer, our dreams are hopes, but is that really it?
ROLLE: we've been betrayed." So, just when we thought Rolle College was safe from the developer, our dreams are hopes, but is that really it?
Are we, the residents of Exmouth, just going to lie down and accept this decision to bulldoze not only this prime educational site, with ready-made facilities for visual and performing arts and more, but also the means by which Exmouth can begin to regenerate itself?
I am not in the game of apportioning blame, but I am incensed that, in this age of recycling ,we can destroy such an asset.
Now is not the time to simply give up, but it should be the start of the campaign to save Rolle.
You may also want to watch:
I, for one, am ready to be counted, to ask questions, to find out the facts, to lobby and appeal. We can make a real difference, but it has to be done now and it needs you.
- 1 David puts big business career on ice to return to his seafront roots
- 2 Exmouth bodybuilder became cocaine dealer after devastating bike crash
- 3 Sun helps volunteers shine a light on town's blooming brilliant look
- 4 Gold medal for East Devon powerlifter
- 5 Tri-Hard Runners brave the heat
- 6 Farewell for councillor who worked tirelessly for his constituents
- 7 A tale of two cities made more accessible by air
- 8 Exmouth local set to brave the shave for friend Simon
- 9 Women's triumphant triple challenge set to net £15,000 for charity
- 10 Exmouth road extension backed in parliament
29 Trinfield Avenue,