Dog controls are a worry
RE: Worried about dog control Mr David Gwilliam, is not alone in being concerned about the failure of East Devon District Council to enforce dog control orders (Journal, January 14).
RE: Worried about dog control
Mr David Gwilliam, is not alone in being concerned about the failure of East Devon District Council to enforce dog control orders (Journal, January 14).
The new orders came into effect on October 1, 2009, but we still have packs of fox hounds hunting in the district, despite an order limiting the number of dogs a person may take on to land to six.
I wrote to the chief executive of the EDDC on December 14, but I still await a satisfactory explanation.
You may also want to watch:
42 Argyll Road,
- 1 Exmouth Town mourn former manager
- 2 Budleigh couple’s book detailing their South American adventures
- 3 New High Sheriff of Devon appointed
- 4 Mrs B marks 10 years with All Saints Pre-school
- 5 Exmouth’s Imperial Hotel set to reopen
- 6 Plenty of case work picked up on campaign trail, but I'm happy to help
- 7 Exmouth’s Deaf Academy recognised for ‘outstanding use’ of technology during lockdown
- 8 Recruitment evening for Exmouth’s Air Cadets squadron
- 9 Recommendation for consultation on extending public space order for Exmouth to its beach
- 10 New attractions and vendors as Queen’s Drive Space gets ready for summer