DJs set for Pavilion spectacular this weekend
A DJ showcase of dance music, lasers, arcade machines and circus performers brings the best of the festival atmosphere to Exmouth this weekend – minus the mud and dodgy toilets.
A DJ 'showcase' of dance music, lasers, arcade machines and circus performers brings the best of the festival atmosphere to Exmouth this weekend - minus the mud and dodgy toilets.
The indoor event, at Exmouth Pavilion this Saturday evening, will have two main areas with a bar, bringing together the South West's up-and-coming DJ's Rowland, Mix Masta Mullett and The General Brocktician with a 30 kw sound system direct from the Glastonbury Festival Jazz Stage.
Organiser Sam Bird said: "The Exmouth night scene has been suffering for along time now, especially since the closure of Rolle College.
"The Pavilion has the potential to bring some life back into a night out and I'm sure all those attending won't be disappointed."
You may also want to watch:
The venue is set to cater for a max of 500 people with tickets �5.50 in advance from the Pavilion or Onion Heart in Exeter Road or �6.50 on the door.
The event is for ages 16 plus with restrictions to the bar area for over 18s only.
- 1 Premises licence for Mikey’s Berach Bar granted – but opening hours cut
- 2 Exmouth’s Imperial Hotel set to reopen
- 3 New attractions and vendors as Queen’s Drive Space gets ready for summer
- 4 Exmouth folk and visitors love their coffee!
- 5 Budleigh Music Festival announces return line-up
- 6 Junior rugby returns after a year of frustration
- 7 Former Exmouth and Budleigh officer nominated for lifetime achievement award
- 8 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 9 ‘Pay what you can’ at Open Door Community Café
- 10 Exmouth candidates gear up for county council elections