DJs set for Pavilion spectacular this weekend
A DJ showcase of dance music, lasers, arcade machines and circus performers brings the best of the festival atmosphere to Exmouth this weekend – minus the mud and dodgy toilets.
A DJ 'showcase' of dance music, lasers, arcade machines and circus performers brings the best of the festival atmosphere to Exmouth this weekend - minus the mud and dodgy toilets.
The indoor event, at Exmouth Pavilion this Saturday evening, will have two main areas with a bar, bringing together the South West's up-and-coming DJ's Rowland, Mix Masta Mullett and The General Brocktician with a 30 kw sound system direct from the Glastonbury Festival Jazz Stage.
Organiser Sam Bird said: "The Exmouth night scene has been suffering for along time now, especially since the closure of Rolle College.
"The Pavilion has the potential to bring some life back into a night out and I'm sure all those attending won't be disappointed."
You may also want to watch:
The venue is set to cater for a max of 500 people with tickets �5.50 in advance from the Pavilion or Onion Heart in Exeter Road or �6.50 on the door.
The event is for ages 16 plus with restrictions to the bar area for over 18s only.
- 1 Exmouth road extension backed in parliament
- 2 Bouncing back with our Library of Things
- 3 Exmouth local set to brave the shave for friend Simon
- 4 Exmouth Parkrun is back with a bang
- 5 East Devon MP humbled by care home visit
- 6 Western League opener for Exmouth Town
- 7 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 8 TV presenter Josie makes a splash at holiday park
- 9 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 10 Stunning displays for this year's Britain in Bloom awards