So the police are to set up a “dispersal zone” in Exmouth and have the power to break up groups of two or more, order them to leave the area and ban them from returning for 24 hours.
The “dispersal zone” apparently does not cover Salterton Road, where a number of parked cars were subjected to considerable damage, including wing mirrors being kicked.
Could it be that those responsible had already been “dispersed” from the “zone”?
The advice to car owners is to turn the door mirrors inwards to make them a smaller target! I am impressed.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Are you ready to play hotel's Game of Stones?
- 2 Council spending on temporary housing soars as crisis grows
- 3 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 4 Concept of 'live local' more important than ever in housing crisis
- 5 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 6 Finest display of the season for Exmouth Town
- 7 Exe Raid Regatta on Exmouth water
- 8 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 9 Exmouth Harriers pounding the roads of York and Portsmouth
- 10 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police