For many people, there have been indulgences over Christmas and the New Year is often the time to make resolutions to eat more healthily and take more exercise.
For people with diabetes, these things are not an option - they have to manage their diet and exercise all the time in order to stay well. We know this can be difficult.
Many of your readers will have diabetes and, as a charity for people living with diabetes, we have found that many people need support and often feel they do not have enough information to understand and manage their condition.
IDDT’s free January Newsletters for people with Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes contain articles about exercise, diet and carbohydrates and how these can affect the condition, as well as other useful articles.
We are happy to send your readers these publications, free of charge, in addition to our booklet Understanding Your Diabetes. We are always here with a listening ear to offer support and understanding. Readers just need to contact us on 01604 622837, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or write to IDDT, PO Box 294, Northampton NN1 4XS.
You may also want to watch:
Insulin Dependent Diabetes Trust,
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Young stage stars tell magical story of Matilda
- 3 New meeting place needed for nattering knitters
- 4 Explanation needed for failure to fulfil election pledge
- 5 Photographers invited to share their favourite images
- 6 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 7 Fantastic fight night return for local boxing
- 8 Exmouth's 'kite twins' triumph in national freestyle championships
- 9 Century celebrations ahead for wartime evacuee Joan
- 10 GP teams have seen 14% increase on pre-pandemic levels
PO Box 294, Northampton.