For many people, there have been indulgences over Christmas and the New Year is often the time to make resolutions to eat more healthily and take more exercise.
For people with diabetes, these things are not an option - they have to manage their diet and exercise all the time in order to stay well. We know this can be difficult.
Many of your readers will have diabetes and, as a charity for people living with diabetes, we have found that many people need support and often feel they do not have enough information to understand and manage their condition.
IDDT’s free January Newsletters for people with Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes contain articles about exercise, diet and carbohydrates and how these can affect the condition, as well as other useful articles.
We are happy to send your readers these publications, free of charge, in addition to our booklet Understanding Your Diabetes. We are always here with a listening ear to offer support and understanding. Readers just need to contact us on 01604 622837, e-mail email@example.com or write to IDDT, PO Box 294, Northampton NN1 4XS.
Insulin Dependent Diabetes Trust,
- 1 Exmouth RNLI save speedboat sinking on the River Exe
- 2 Multi agency rescue on Exmouth seafront
- 3 Exmouth singer Ruby 'has world class talent'
- 4 Exmouth firefighters save cow from ditch
- 5 Littleham group's success after £5k council grant
- 6 Wing walking Exmouth nurse has fundraiser postponed
- 7 Review: 'Time of my life' at Blackmore Theatre
- 8 Exmouth Town enjoy winning start to life in Southern League
- 9 Four live music acts to perform at garden party
- 10 German twinners have 'sehr gut' trip to Exmouth
PO Box 294, Northampton.