Devon's schools still hit by bad weather - county council release latest list
A NUMBER of Devon s schools remain closed because of the heavy snow and ice which hit the UK over the last few days.
A NUMBER of Devon's schools remain closed because of the heavy snow and ice which hit the UK over the last few days.
Devon County Council has released an update of schools in the area affected by the weather.
Barley Lane Primary, Exeter
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Glowing tributes paid to Exmouth RNLI ‘legend’ Tim Mock
- 2 Next stop Queen’s Drive for Exmouth Miniature Railway!
- 3 Topsham events planned after latest stop on lockdown roadmap
- 4 Topsham is one of the best places to live - its official
- 5 Exmouth residents urged to have their say on WPD’s five-year plan
- 6 Jurassic Fibre installs 10Gbps connection to Winslade Park
- 7 Exmouth RNLI called to rescue Kayaker
- 8 Builders merchant encouraging businesses to support Exmouth mental health organisation
- 9 Work begins on former temporary car park on Exmouth seafront
- 10 Exclusive behind-the-scenes look at Mikeys Beach Bar
Highampton Community Primary School
Holsworthy Community College
Lew Trenchard Primary
Marland School (residential) closing and sending the children home
Princetown Primary School
Rackenford Primary school - OPEN
St Peter's - Tavistock closed yesterday afternoon but has reopened today West and East Putford Nursery and Primary
West Croft Junior
West Down Primary
West of England School (closed for the remainder of the week)
Sandford Primary - OPEN