Food Drink Devon opens entries for 2021 awards
- Credit: Matt Austin
Entries are now open for the 2021 Food Drink Devon Awards.
The industry awards, which celebrate Devon’s finest food and drink, recognise the county’s producers and establishments.
The esteemed awards are open for entry until Friday, April 30, and are open to both members of Food Drink Devon and non-members.
Categories open for entry include the 'Producer Awards' with Silver, Gold and Platinum awards available alongside ‘Food Product of the Year' and 'Drink Product of the Year' awards.
Barbara King, chair of Food Drink Devon said: “Devon boasts so many dynamic and innovative local producers and purveyors.
"The Food Drink Devon Awards give us the opportunity to recognise their success and contributions to the vibrant food and drink industry. "
For more information on Food Drink Devon please visit www.foodanddrinkdevon.co.uk and follow @FoodDrinkDevon on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. To enter the awards please contact Ali Neagle on 07789 666064 or email email@example.com .
- 1 Recommendation for consultation on extending public space order for Exmouth to its beach
- 2 Exmouth and Budleigh councillor retain county seats in 2021 elections
- 3 Looking forward to rediscovering the magic of the theatre
- 4 Turf cutting marks start of work on college’s new £13.5m building
- 5 Premises licence for Mikey’s Berach Bar granted – but opening hours cut
- 6 A busy start to May for Exmouth Harriers
- 7 Recruitment evening for Exmouth’s Air Cadets squadron
- 8 Exmouth’s Imperial Hotel set to reopen
- 9 Accountancy firm and comedy workshop company sponsoring business awards
- 10 Covid-19 vaccination programme in Devon enters next phase