Food Drink Devon opens entries for 2021 awards
- Credit: Matt Austin
Entries are now open for the 2021 Food Drink Devon Awards.
The industry awards, which celebrate Devon’s finest food and drink, recognise the county’s producers and establishments.
The esteemed awards are open for entry until Friday, April 30, and are open to both members of Food Drink Devon and non-members.
Categories open for entry include the 'Producer Awards' with Silver, Gold and Platinum awards available alongside ‘Food Product of the Year' and 'Drink Product of the Year' awards.
Barbara King, chair of Food Drink Devon said: “Devon boasts so many dynamic and innovative local producers and purveyors.
"The Food Drink Devon Awards give us the opportunity to recognise their success and contributions to the vibrant food and drink industry. "
For more information on Food Drink Devon please visit www.foodanddrinkdevon.co.uk and follow @FoodDrinkDevon on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. To enter the awards please contact Ali Neagle on 07789 666064 or email email@example.com .
- 1 'I strongly believe there is an argument for opening restaurants now'
- 2 Dog walkers urged to follow Four Paws Code
- 3 D-day looms for Beautiful Days festival
- 4 Mayor’s ‘life in lockdown’ art competition launched
- 5 Speed limit trial will pave the way for safer Devon roads
- 6 High tech skills training at former Flybe centre shows how Devon is preparing for life after the pandemic
- 7 The radio is off but it's still important to support local bands
- 8 Banned customer jailed for 'sucker punch' attack on innocent pub diner
- 9 Prada Cup disappointment for Exmouth sailor
- 10 Exmouth pharmacy offering Covid-19 vaccine appointments to those in priority groups