Lifesaving workshop hailed a success
- Credit: Westbank
More than 70 people took part in the Action for Life session at Budleigh Hospital Health and Wellbeing Hub
Free life-saving training workshops in Budleigh Salterton have been hailed a success.
The Budleigh Hospital Health and Wellbeing Hub played as host to the defibrillator and CPR training session run by Action for Life.
More than 70 people attended the workshop designed to give people the confidence and skills to use a defibrillator in case of emergency.
The success of the session has prompted Action for Life to organise further workshops this summer.
You may also want to watch:
Stuart Brown, Action for Life director, said: “Everyone has been amazing – they have learnt a lot.
“The training session was so successful we will be putting on further free sessions at Budleigh Hub in the summer.”
- 1 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 2 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 3 Chair of council is the right man for the job
- 4 Funding boost means park team can get their skates on
- 5 The virus brought into focus many problems that were already there
- 6 Exmouth Harrier wins British Masters marathon
- 7 Repair cafe opens again
- 8 Communities complete vital work to protect future development
- 9 MP and councillors call for rethink on plan for cycle lane
- 10 Estuary team invite families to go wild with summer activities
Marc Jobson, manager of the hub, said: “We look forward to welcoming Action for Life back in the summer to deliver another session.”
For more information on events at the hub ring 01395 446896 or visit www.westbank.org.uk