Date announced for Exmouth Christmas Fayre
- Credit: Archant
Exmouth’s indoor market and the Strand will be transformed into a ‘winter wonderland’
A date has been set for the official start of the festive season in Exmouth, with an event featuring live music, food and an opportunity for plenty of Christmas shopping.
The Exmouth Christmas Fayre, on Saturday, December 8, takes place between 9am and 3.30pm on the Strand and will be filled with a ‘colourful and eclectic’ mix of stalls.
Musicians and performers will entertain fayre-goers throughout the day and children from local primary schools will be showing off Christmas trees they have ‘uniquely decorated’ in class.
Youngsters will have fun tracing Santa’s footprints back to his grotto in a winter wonderland themed indoor market.
You may also want to watch:
Food and drink will be on offer all day, including mulled wine and mince pies.
More information about other activities will be announced shortly.
- 1 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 2 Police warning over fake Covid-19 vaccine texts scam
- 3 'we're here to help' Budleigh Covid Support Group ready for action
- 4 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 5 Budleigh Coronavirus Community Lifelines
- 6 Put the kettle on to support your local hospice
- 7 ‘We’re here to help’ - eMAG’s volunteers ready to help during latest lockdown
- 8 Exeter City Community Trust stepping up again
- 9 Community energy funding helps TRIP coordinate thousands of requests for support
- 10 Budleigh Freemasons support the visually impaired
Stallholders, it is not too late to book a pitch as the cut-off date has been extended.
If you are interested in running a stall contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Town Council website www.exmouth.gov.uk for more information and an application form.