Dark day for town
regarding housing plans for the allotments in Greenway Lane, Budleigh Salterton.
Tuesday, September 20, was a dark day for the residents of Greenway Lane.
East Devon District Council’s planning committee voted in favour of the development.
My sources inform me that three of Budleigh’s town councillors spoke in positive terms of CDE’s plans. They must be giddy with all the turning around they are doing. I am very disappointed with the behaviour of our town representatives.
Further, I cannot comprehend how the highways and environmental platoon have reached their decisions in support of the application.
You may also want to watch:
What will it take for the views of the people to be heard and respected?
Major William Morris-Paper (Retd)
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Young stage stars tell magical story of Matilda
- 3 Explanation needed for failure to fulfil election pledge
- 4 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 5 Photographers invited to share their favourite images
- 6 Elusive mackerel still popping up for Devon anglers
- 7 Exmouth's 'kite twins' triumph in national freestyle championships
- 8 Devon has one of the highest recycling rates in the UK
- 9 Hospiscare yarn-bomb mail trail is a delight for all to enjoy
- 10 New funding pot for community buildings in East Devon
Red Brick House, Granary Lane,