Cycle path is to be discussed
Regarding the new link for Exmouth s cycle trail. I, among others, have complained about the cycle path on the pavement of the Esplanade, which is both dangerous and anti-social.
Regarding the new link for Exmouth's cycle trail.
I, among others, have complained about the cycle path on the pavement of the Esplanade, which is both dangerous and anti-social.
In response to my request that it be removed, I have been informed by Devon County Council that the matter may be raised with Exmouth Town Council at their next meeting on January 18.
Let's hope for a positive outcome.
- 1 Found: Wanted man from Exmouth
- 2 Exmouth to join national beacon lighting programme to mark Queen’s Platinum Jubilee
- 3 Famous ladies of Exmouth: Viscountess Nelson of the Nile
- 4 East Devon beaches given prestigious blue flag award
- 5 'Unique opportunity' to lease one of Exmouth's toilet blocks
- 6 Witness appeal after Exmouth assault
- 7 Body found in search for missing man
- 8 County council approval for Levelling Up Dinan Way link funding bid
- 9 Tomorrow's lunar eclipse: How and when to see it
- 10 Lifeline support service in Exmouth is ‘here to help’ those struggling with cost-of-living crisis
18 Alexandra Terrace,