Cycle path is to be discussed
Regarding the new link for Exmouth s cycle trail. I, among others, have complained about the cycle path on the pavement of the Esplanade, which is both dangerous and anti-social.
Regarding the new link for Exmouth's cycle trail.
I, among others, have complained about the cycle path on the pavement of the Esplanade, which is both dangerous and anti-social.
In response to my request that it be removed, I have been informed by Devon County Council that the matter may be raised with Exmouth Town Council at their next meeting on January 18.
Let's hope for a positive outcome.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Council spending on temporary housing soars as crisis grows
- 2 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 3 Property supply continues to be an issue as we approach the end of the year
- 4 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 5 John and Grace run for the heart
- 6 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 7 Blooming marvellous for Madeira bowls
- 8 Exmouth Harriers pounding the roads of York and Portsmouth
- 9 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 10 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
18 Alexandra Terrace,