Cycle path is to be discussed
Regarding the new link for Exmouth s cycle trail. I, among others, have complained about the cycle path on the pavement of the Esplanade, which is both dangerous and anti-social.
Regarding the new link for Exmouth's cycle trail.
I, among others, have complained about the cycle path on the pavement of the Esplanade, which is both dangerous and anti-social.
In response to my request that it be removed, I have been informed by Devon County Council that the matter may be raised with Exmouth Town Council at their next meeting on January 18.
Let's hope for a positive outcome.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Premises licence for Mikey’s Berach Bar granted – but opening hours cut
- 2 Recommendation for consultation on extending public space order for Exmouth to its beach
- 3 Approval for Clyst Valley regional park plan
- 4 Exmouth’s Imperial Hotel set to reopen
- 5 Exmouth and Budleigh councillor retain county seats in 2021 elections
- 6 Covid-19 vaccination programme in Devon enters next phase
- 7 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 8 New attractions and vendors as Queen’s Drive Space gets ready for summer
- 9 Junior rugby returns after a year of frustration
- 10 Exmouth folk and visitors love their coffee!
18 Alexandra Terrace,