Curry-cash for carnival
A curry and pint night has raised almost �400 for Exmouth Carnival.
The evening was held at Franklins in the Strand last Monday, and raised �399.
Organiser Justine Payton said: “The evening was enjoyed by all and was highly successful.
“We hope to run another similar evening early next year.
“We would like to thank Jackie at Franklins and her staff for their support and help before and during the event.
You may also want to watch:
“We would also like to acknowledge Spice Night in Exmouth, who provided us with three excellent authentic Indian curries and accompaniments, and kindly didn’t charge us for the poppadums!”
- 1 Pop band McFly set to perform at Imperial Recreation Ground
- 2 A plan for grassroots sport that must not be allowed to falter
- 3 Sound move to join singing group
- 4 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 5 Stunning cup display from Brixington U11s
- 6 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 7 Exmouth deliver outstanding display in local derby
- 8 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 9 Plenty of evidence why Devon won't give up the ghost
- 10 The upcoming annual Budget and how it might help those struggling this winter