Crews called to fire in Exmouth
PUBLISHED: 15:51 11 April 2014 | UPDATED: 15:51 11 April 2014
Fire crews in Exmouth were called out this afternoon to reports of a fire at a property in Salterton Road.
On arriving at Pegasus Court, where there had been reports of an alarm sounding, crews found there had been a small fire involving food in a microwave, which was out on arrival.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Exmouth Journal. Click the link in the orange box above for details.